Sacramento Area Scooterists...Saturday Aug 2nd Live music!

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Tbone

Sacramento Area Scooterists...Saturday Aug 2nd Live music!

Post by Tbone »

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've posted due to my new job not being at a desk or anywhere near a computer!

My band the Street Vendors will be performing at A&S BMW/Vespa Roseville on saturday August 2nd. There will be a raffle for a free scooter! Food, drinks and good music.

At the moment it is us The Street Vendors and our friends Alt. Rockers Flounder playing. As I know more info I will post it. I already know that the poster gif I have is too large to post here but I can email you if you are interested. Just PM me with your email you'd like to receive the poster to.

Granted the event is geared more towards modern vespa's it's still cool to see some buddy action out there!

If you are interested in hearing our music please visit:
www.myspace.com/streetvendorsska
"Life Is all about ASS! You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or trying to get a piece of it!"
ericalm
Site Admin

Re: Sacramento Area Scooterists...Saturday Aug 2nd Live musi

Post by ericalm »

Tbone wrote:It's been a while since I've posted due to my new job not being at a desk or anywhere near a computer!
I can hardly conceive of such a thing at this point in my "chained to a laptop" life! But glad you stopped by.

Moved this to the Rallies/Events/Meetups forum.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Tbone

Post by Tbone »

I didn't see that you now had this section Eric! Thank you!!!

Again it's a PJ party (Questioning how to ATGATT with pj's?!) the males in my band are planning on wearing wife beaters. Not sure what the females are gonna wear???

I haven't as of yet received any eamils from buddy riders yet. Please feel free! Even though I'm a Vespian and it's at a Vespa dealer this is supposed to be a PRO scooter event! I'm hoping to get the vintage club members to make an appearance and hoping the modern scoot club in our area will also show.

It'd be great to see some Italia's or any other scooter out here!

We are hoping to start playing by 11amish, the raffle for the free scooter will be around noonish and then the other band will hit the stage.

Hope to meet some of you out at the event. I would organize a ride myself but I have to work and will be hauling gear. Hard to do that on my 150cc!
"Life Is all about ASS! You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or trying to get a piece of it!"