Genuine Thank You gift

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

desmolicious

Genuine Thank You gift

Post by desmolicious »

Bought the Stella in March, got the thank you gift from Genuine in the mail yesterday.

Sweet t-shirt that I will wear, a key chain, car sticker, small note pad and thank you card.

Unexpected but nice.
Mulliganal

Post by Mulliganal »

Cool, now if they ever deliver my Stella I'll send them a thank you card.
".....Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us......"
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Mulliganal wrote:Cool, now if they ever deliver my Stella I'll send them a thank you card.
Little something to go with that. It's a Humboldt Fog. :P
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
desmolicious

Post by desmolicious »

ericalm wrote:
Mulliganal wrote:Cool, now if they ever deliver my Stella I'll send them a thank you card.
Little something to go with that. It's a Humboldt Fog. :P
Goat cheese with ash.

Ick.

(I'm one of the few that can't stand goat cheese!)
Steady Teddy

Post by Steady Teddy »

Hey Des,

Did they get the shirt size right?

TC
desmolicious

Post by desmolicious »

Steady Teddy wrote:Hey Des,

Did they get the shirt size right?

TC
Yes.

I asked for pencil neck, and they sent me a medium.
Silver Streak

Post by Silver Streak »

I got a mystery box from Scooterworks last week. It contained a Prima scooter cover and a very heavy duty cable lock (and the obligatory box of Red Hots). It was accompanied by a thank you card signed by Philip McCaleb... my thank-you gift for waiting 14 months for my Stella 4T.

I don't want to be accused of "looking a gift horse in the mouth," but I was amused to discover that the cable lock was too thick to fit between the brake disc and the wheel on the Stella. :P

No worries; it fits my Vespas just fine!
Dave

www.glyphukulele.com

"You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice."
PeteH

Post by PeteH »

I have that same 'big' Prima cable lock. Won't fit through a Buddy wheel either, but I simply just loop it around the floorboard and around the appropriate fixed object.

My lock came as part of the Dressed For The Holidays promotion (thank you again, Genuine!), and included a box of Lemonheads.

Gotta love that love-affair between Genuine/Scooterworks and Ferrara Pan. I'm only sad I came to the scooter game way too late to get an Atomic Fireball Stella.

(posted quite literally while enjoying an Atomic Fireball)
DirtyRAT

Re: Genuine Thank You gift

Post by DirtyRAT »

desmolicious wrote:Bought the Stella in March, got the thank you gift from Genuine in the mail yesterday.

Sweet t-shirt that I will wear, a key chain, car sticker, small note pad and thank you card.

Unexpected but nice.
I'm due for something from Genuine as well, if the practice of them sending swag is common.

Care to snap some pics of the bounty? (notice I didnt say 'booty'...dont want to see your derriere :roll: )
Image Image
germ

Post by germ »

I just got my thank you package from Genuine. Here is an image of what it contained for those who would like to see.

Image[/img]
ralphk

Nice touch!!!

Post by ralphk »

:lol: :D WOW!!! Very nice, what a company!!! I have not been endorsed for this message...
germ

Post by germ »

Funny that I honestly have no use for any of these things but the thought is still very nice.
desmolicious

Post by desmolicious »

germ wrote:Funny that I honestly have no use for any of these things but the thought is still very nice.
You don't wear t shirts?
dchernikoff

Post by dchernikoff »

desmolicious wrote:
germ wrote:Funny that I honestly have no use for any of these things but the thought is still very nice.
You don't wear t shirts?
Or have keys or take notes?
germ

Post by germ »

It's all swag which I'll never actually use. The shirt doesn't fit, I keep my keys minimal, don't put stickers on my car and i use my phone for notes. Great thought that I appreciate from a company like genuine. Not complaining.