stella touch up paint

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

toeknee

stella touch up paint

Post by toeknee »

I remember seeing avocado touch up paint on scooterworks before (but I didn’t need it at the time) now that i need it i cant find it anywhere???

I want to avoid going to a paint store and having them color match (from past experience, that process should be called color-close) not color match

Google/bing/yahoo are zero help

Where can I buy this stuff???

thanks yall!!!!
viney266

Post by viney266 »

Tupp makes the color matched paint in pens and aerosol cans. Some scooter shops can get them for you. Keep in mind they are not cheap, but it is the right stuff. The even have the color codes for Vespa as well.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
Wild Handyman

Post by Wild Handyman »

You can find Stella paint color codes in THIS thread.
Jelbi

scooterpaint.com

Post by Jelbi »

Well if anyone catches this thread and they are looking for Genuine Touch up Paint including Avacado -

Please visit www.scooterpaint.com

We have a great selection of Genuine Colors including buddy and the new Stella Auto..
Attachments
New Scooterpaint.com Logo Version 43.jpg
New Scooterpaint.com Logo Version 43.jpg (48.46 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Scooterpaint.com

The Color is in the Can.
Yalzin

Post by Yalzin »

Didn't Scooterpaint become the official importer of the Tupp paints for Genuine? I remember having to order some for a Stella Auto not too long ago, and it came through them.

Very quick and friendly too.
Jelbi

Post by Jelbi »

Yalzin wrote:Didn't Scooterpaint become the official importer of the Tupp paints for Genuine? I remember having to order some for a Stella Auto not too long ago, and it came through them.

Very quick and friendly too.
Yes, I was in charge of the TUPP program and I switched to a better option here in the USA. Quicker shipping and more affordable with more paint products.

Previously I could only get pens and aerosols, now I have a full line including pints and quarts.

TUPP is now out of the picture and this new site www.scooterpaint.com for Retail customers as well as dealers.

Thanks for the kind words btw.
Scooterpaint.com

The Color is in the Can.
viney266

Post by viney266 »

^^^ Those guys...right there :)

MUCH better name, maybe this one will stick in my head. I recommend you guys at least once a month. I could never remember tupp.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?