From L.A. (lower Alabama)

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Davo

From L.A. (lower Alabama)

Post by Davo »

Greetings

David from Lower Alabama. New to me, a 2012 Stella 4t. Just got it yesterday. I'm glad to see that there is some others out there. Got it with a bad carb, just semi clean it tonight and went for a test ride. Definitely made me smile, even with a bad carb it rides good. I may have technical questions later, hopefully not a lot. Nice to meet ya'll.
BeefSupreme

Post by BeefSupreme »

Hey David, congrats on the Stella! And welcome to MB. LA is a lonely place for scooter riders, me and a few other folks are trying to change that. If your in lower LOWER Alabama join our riding group on Facebook, Port City Scoots (formerly Gulf Coast Scooter Riders). We've only got a few folks from Fairhope and Mobile and are looking for some more people to add to the roster. We do some weekend rides around town and often meet up with the big scooter scene over in Pensacola.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GulfCoastScooterRiders/
Davo

Post by Davo »

Awesome, to see that there is more people around. But, I'm the opposite side of L.A. In Ft Rucker near Dothan. Just got the Stella fixed and rode it around the base to do check ride. Rides good, maybe I can make it to Pensacola someday. Take care.
wheelbender6

Post by wheelbender6 »

I have been to some fun places in lower Alabama. Its a well kept secret.
2013 Buddy 125, Prima Pipe, #95 main jet, Orange CDI
BeefSupreme

Post by BeefSupreme »

Ah, too bad. Scoot Pensacola does host an Un-Rally in October. It's free to attend and plenty of fun. Have fun scooting in Ft. Rucker, you got some nice roads out there!