Thinking about buying a 2003 Stella, need a little help

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Dirk_Gently

Thinking about buying a 2003 Stella, need a little help

Post by Dirk_Gently »

I've been in the market for a Stella or Vespa P200 since I bought my Buddy not very long ago. A friend of a friend has decided to sell his 2003 Stella for $1250. It's in good shape, no major cosmetic or mechanical problems. My question is, is this a good deal? The only Stellas I've seen for sale recently have been '07s, so I'm not sure if this is a good price. I was also wondering if there are any little (or major) problems Stellas have, like things that would put them out of commission for several days or any little quirks. Thanks for any help.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Buy it before your friend goes back on his meds!
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

Stellas are VERY quirky. If you dont modify it you shouldnt have too much trouble... but they are still tempermental machines.
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

I agree with Peter. That price is rediculously low for an 03 in good condition! Buy it now!

And then come back and post about it so we can show you how much fun it is to tinker with and ride :D
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
email: spazscooter@gmail.com
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

If you don't buy it - p.m. me asap, PLEASE!

:)