Bulb sizes for the Blur

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

davelhunter

Bulb sizes for the Blur

Post by davelhunter »

I was wandering if anyone can help me out with bulb sizes for the Blur. I have a Blur 220 on order and I would like to have my upgrades here by the time the bike is delivered. I replaced all of these on my last Blur, but I can't remember the bulb size. I listed below what I thought they might be, but I'm not sure. I am hoping someone knows the bulbs sizes for the following. It would be greatly appreciated.

Headlight: H4
Rear Turn Signals: 1156
Front Turn Signals: T-20, 920, or 992
LED Lights in headlight: T-10
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

I just flipped through the owner's manual and it lists the wattages, but not the bulb styles. I've always had to pull them to see what they were, and I don't remember any offhand.

The workshop manual is here:

http://2strokebuzz.com/temp/GMAXservice.pdf

but I don't think they're listed there.

please right-click and download, don't open it in your browser (it's a big file, hosted on my server).

Bryan
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
davelhunter

Thanks for the diagram!

Post by davelhunter »

Illnoise,
Thank you for the manual. Although it did not have the bulb information, I can use the wiring diagram when I install the alarm & remote engine start next week. Thanks.
If anyone can confirm the front & rear turn signal bulbs sizes it would be appreciated.
bcgreaf

Re: Bulb sizes for the Blur

Post by bcgreaf »

davelhunter wrote:I was wandering if anyone can help me out with bulb sizes for the Blur. I have a Blur 220 on order and I would like to have my upgrades here by the time the bike is delivered. I replaced all of these on my last Blur, but I can't remember the bulb size. I listed below what I thought they might be, but I'm not sure. I am hoping someone knows the bulbs sizes for the following. It would be greatly appreciated.

Headlight: H4
Rear Turn Signals: 1156
Front Turn Signals: T-20, 920, or 992
LED Lights in headlight: T-10
Is this good info? No one confirmed this post yet.
Bergerbot

Blur 220i turn signals

Post by Bergerbot »

Headlight: H4 or HS1
Rear Turn Signals: 1156 (DOT yes, OEM no) The rear tail lights and FRONT OEM turns are 921
LED Lights in headlight: T-10 or 194 bulb

HS1 info here----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:KDS4444/HS1_bulb
@Bergerbot