Looking to buy a Blur... Well maybe.

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

supermach

Looking to buy a Blur... Well maybe.

Post by supermach »

Now here is everything. I what a new scooter that is alittle bit fast and fun to drive at the sametime. Now I looked at the stella and I liked it alout but the 2 things I don't like about it was that 1 it was a manuel and I HATE manuels and 2 there wasn't that much stiff I can put into the scooter when i'm driving it. The other one was the Vespa GTS/GTV both I like all around and they have everything I what but for $7000.00.... I don't think that's a good price at all for any scooter do to everone here in the U.S. don't like them and for $7000.00 I can get a VERY nice Ducati for that LoL. So I was looking at the Genuine Blurr 220i, and I like EVERYTHING about it but 1. and that 1 thing is that I can't find anyone parts for sell for it? Now it this a new scooter or something and it that why? So can someone help me out on because I like the scooter but I don't what to have to buy a new one every year this because I can't find a oil filter that fits :?:
rattler110_818

Post by rattler110_818 »

I believe it uses the same filter as the blur 150and buddy 150. As for oil u can use motul 10w40. You can also go to your local autozone and purchase rotella 15w40 which is the weight the manual recommends. You can also buy all these things from scooterworks.com
2011 Genuine Blur SS 220i
2009 Genuine Rattler 110
2009 Tomos St *Sold*
2001 Yamaha Zuma *Sold*
1990 Honda Elite 50 *Sold*
1987 Honda Aero 50 *Wrecked*
1984 Honda Magna 700
SQ

Post by SQ »

Try searching for parts for the PGO G-Max 220. There are lots of parts just not here in the states. You need to hook up with a supplier over in Taiwan. There are lots of aftermarket parts there.
supermach

Post by supermach »

SQ wrote:Try searching for parts for the PGO G-Max 220. There are lots of parts just not here in the states. You need to hook up with a supplier over in Taiwan. There are lots of aftermarket parts there.

I tryed looking and I really didn't see anything and if there is something over seas for it why is it so much work? Like I can't even find brake pads for the dame thing and lets say if I have a little crash when I drive it and I need some new parts I think it's best to say that I would be F ed then right?
killbilly

Post by killbilly »

Scooterworks should carry most of the replacement parts you would need in terms of consumables. This would also apply to your dealer. Based on your post, I contacted my dealer and he confirmed that he can get all the major stuff you would need.

Now, if you're looking for aftermarket goodies like exhaust, you'll have to wait because it IS a new scooter and it will take time to do that stuff - I'm told that the item to re-map the EFI is rather spendy right now, and that's why we don't have a performance exhaust for it yet.

What, specifically, are you concerned with not being able to get?
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

killbilly wrote:...if you're looking for aftermarket goodies like exhaust, you'll have to wait because it IS a new scooter and it will take time to do that stuff - I'm told that the item to re-map the EFI is rather spendy right now, and that's why we don't have a performance exhaust for it yet...
what tuning management do they have out right now for the blur 220?
killbilly

Post by killbilly »

gearhead wrote:
killbilly wrote:...if you're looking for aftermarket goodies like exhaust, you'll have to wait because it IS a new scooter and it will take time to do that stuff - I'm told that the item to re-map the EFI is rather spendy right now, and that's why we don't have a performance exhaust for it yet...
what tuning management do they have out right now for the blur 220?
I can't remember the name of it, but Scooterworks can tell you. They told me once on the phone but I've slept since then.
supermach

Post by supermach »

Yeah so I was thinking about this ALOUT and i'm getting the Blurr 220i. I this what to do 3 things to it and that's paint it yellow, get new mirrors and a new exhaust... I hope to get it soon.