Top Case

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Scoot Dog

Top Case

Post by Scoot Dog »

Just got my white blur. What Top Case have you added to your blur? Back rest, wired to brake lights? Also, do they make them in white to match the scoot color? What brand name? Thanks.
Ormond

Deleted

Post by Ormond »

Deleted
Last edited by Ormond on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

if you ever want to be able to cover it i would recommend a top case that you can remove like a Givi. I have a blur and it has a Givi top case on it. The genuine top cases are poor quality. I believe they have a new one now that is better check out shad they have color top pieces for some of there cases.
Lindsay
Scoot Dog

Post by Scoot Dog »

chillas61210 wrote:if you ever want to be able to cover it i would recommend a top case that you can remove like a Givi. I have a blur and it has a Givi top case on it. The genuine top cases are poor quality. I believe they have a new one now that is better check out shad they have color top pieces for some of there cases.
Thanks for the feedback on the Top Case. Another Blur owner posted a picture and write-up on his white blur. It had a White Top Case and a windshield. The top case looked good in white and appeared to match the scoot. His only comment on the case was that he picked it up cheap on ebay, but gave no brand name or bracket info.

My dealer ordered the white blur for me and his distributor told him it would either be a 2011 or 2013, not a 2012. I was hoping for the 2013 and that's what I got. Not sure what happened to the 2012 model, but haven't seen or heard of any.

I also saw a white blur on YouTube with a chrome fan cover and chrome feet rest. It looked real sharp. Love to know where they picked up those items.

Good luck with your blur. So far everything is great with mine...still in the break-in mode
Ormond

Blur guide from Taiwan in English!

Post by Ormond »

Ormond wrote:Check out: http://english.pgo.com.tw/sfile/M2%20En ... ndbook.pdf
http://pgo3.e-work.com.tw/product_list.asp?id=1215
----------------------------------------
My Authorized GENUINE Dealer is:
Jennie Burdett - MotoTexas Powersports & Scootique - Fredericksburg, Texas, USA - (830) 997-1116 - www.scoottexas.com - Scootique@scoottexas.com
minuteman

Post by minuteman »

do NOT go w/ a genuine case! well, at least their older one, maybe the new ones are better. i had one and it's flimsy and literally fell apart on me. granted, i did hit my share of chicago winter potholes. my shad is very solid.