Blur Mirrors

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

cyclewhitman

Blur Mirrors

Post by cyclewhitman »

I want to change my Buddy 125 mirrors for what is on the Blur. For the life of me, I can't find out what they are. Scooterworks in Chicago can order them for me for around $40 and I just want to know if that is a good price for them but can't find them being sold anywhere.

Does anyone have information to pass along? Otherwise, Scooterworks is getting my money. Thanks.
Stoney rs

blur mirrors

Post by Stoney rs »

I just rcently bought mine from thescooterloungeonline. The style has changed slightly to me better looking slightly larger maybe more sturdier looking but that is the price. I tried cheaper price mirrors and thats what I got. So if thats mirrors you wont that's the price.
cyclewhitman

Post by cyclewhitman »

Thanks for letting me know. I will order them this week. The ones that came with the scooter are just not working well.
chickdr

Re: blur mirrors

Post by chickdr »

Stoney rs wrote:I just rcently bought mine from thescooterloungeonline. The style has changed slightly to me better looking slightly larger maybe more sturdier looking but that is the price. I tried cheaper price mirrors and thats what I got. So if thats mirrors you wont that's the price.
You replaced your 2011's mirrors with 2013's? Could you post a closeup photo? I didn't know they had changed.
Stoney rs

blur mirrors

Post by Stoney rs »

I've never tried posting a pic before but will try this evening.
chickdr

Post by chickdr »

If you hit the "post reply" button you will see a box below the box to type your reply with a "browse" button over it. Just hit that button and find the spot you have your photo. Thanks
cyclewhitman

Post by cyclewhitman »

I bought the mirrors and LOVE them. The guys at scooterworks in Chicago were so helpful in helping me decide and then installing them. I can't believe how much more visibility I have.

Now to sell those stock mirrors on craigslist.