New RH50 :D

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

NathanE

New RH50 :D

Post by NathanE »

SOoooooo much fun... for my first scooter it handles really really nice and for the potholes in Michigan it handles really great too... >.> I ate pavement on my bicycle yesterday. 32 miles and not a dent into my gas tank and 4 hours of joy riding :) Anything to do around grand rapids? Also it is still restricted till my first free service from the dealer.
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Welcome to MB, and to the black sheep side of the genuine family tree.
As far as de-restriction goes, not sure if they do that automatically or not some shop will others won't I'd ask your shop if it has been yet.
Now wipe that silly smile off your face and go for a ride! :lol:
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
NathanE

Post by NathanE »

I did just go ride :D The cold goes away after 30 minutes... >.> and there was no one out tonight so it was kinda creepy but I got to practice a bit :) two and a half hours of cold riding later its still fun :D and the gas tank is still over 3/4ths full.... I'm sorry riding made my stress go away from work... I think this could be a good addiction though.

also stupid questions. How do you open the under seat storage compartment the dealer left it out teaching me how to ride it and helping me make sure everything was put together on it.
paikkylee

Post by paikkylee »

Check out the Grand Rapids Scooter Club if you want to go out for rides with a group.

Push the key in and turn it to the left. That's how my Buddy opens and I think the RH is the same. See you around.
Orange '08 Buddy 125
Seafoam Buddy "72" - Sold
Raleigh MTB - Bar ends and slicks
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

Welcome to modernbuddy.
Left side of the bike down a bit from aprox center of the seat. Key in and turn until it pops. If that doesn't work find a big hammer and .......well it should work fine.
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
NathanE

Post by NathanE »

Thank you for welcoming me. I never would of looked on the side of it. As far as riding with a group it would be fun but I work a lot in the afternoons. But it would be fun if I can get a Thursday off. :)
NathanE

Post by NathanE »

Well this is ressurection of a thread... How ever I have my scooter back I let a "friend" borrow it... and lo and behold I couldn't get ahold of him for about a year and it has been dissused... I have to replace tires, rear break handle, brake fluid resivore(stripped the screws to the point I can't drill tap it). and brakes and new belt and yay *rolls eyes* the funny thing it runs amazing still even with most of it broke or badly needing repairs.
Stitch

Post by Stitch »

They are a tough little monster.
"Stella" is Latin for "use threadlocker on all fasteners"
luckyscroller788

Post by luckyscroller788 »

is your "friend" still running, or did you leave him badly in disrepair?
NathanE

Post by NathanE »

I was really surprized this scooter has been hit by an SUV been "set" down by me and my "friend" lit on fire trying to loosen screws. and still runs amazingly. 8)

Oh I will not do him harm I will let his wife do it when she finds out ;) great thing about being friends with your friends wife. They can be far more evil than I. :twisted:
93' Yamaha Virago 325cc
50CC rough house red "the mosqueeto"