Crazy Weather!

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

nissanman

Crazy Weather!

Post by nissanman »

Finally get my exhaust welded up... new Michelins mounted up... battery charged... and now the warmer weather has disappeared! What the fluffy??? :evil:
EZPZ #65
RoadRambler

Post by RoadRambler »

Awww, I HATE it when that happens! Hopefully you'll be out giving those new tires a real test soon.
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

If you got the Boppers on there your gonna love them, as soon as the weather changes that is..... :cry:
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Yessir... a new set of Boppers went on. Original tires were getting dry and slick, almost washed the front end out on my ride to work one morning. For barely $80 with shipping, it was time for new tires!
EZPZ #65
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

got them on the 123 what a change from stock. I have these cheap dual purpose tires on the 110 and when I ride the boppers i keep asking myself why?
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Somehow I lost a few mph up top... could be my current variator setup since I melted my Dr Pulley sliders (my fault). But the tires are SO much better, best $80 I've spent in a looooong time.

Wheelz, who made the cylinder for your 123? Gonna have to get a new cylinder fairly soon due to an exhaust issue :oops:
EZPZ #65
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Honestly I don't know, it was built by a guy that was hear for awhile and he sold it. I bought it like that and wanted to ask him some questions about it but he dropped off.
I have to sell it now, on account of the GTS, so I may never know.
on the upside, all this cannonball stuff has me thinking about trying the next one on my other rat, I figure two years is long enough to really learn how to tare it down and put it back together.