The Slaughterhouse!

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ender07

The Slaughterhouse!

Post by ender07 »

Check out what scooterworks did to a roughhouse!

The ended up calling it The Slaughterhouse!
Roughhouse 50 - custom green paint job, Prima exhaust pipe, 5G rollers, 1000 RPM contra spring, 2000 RPM clutch pillow springs, 95 carb jet, UNI pod air filter, debadged, delobstered, PIAA Super Plasma performance headlight
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

All I can say is WOW. Seems that I have just scratched the surface of the RH mods. The good thing is every part they put on is listed, and has a link. Makes my job of picking and choosing much, much easier.
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing
ender07

Post by ender07 »

I know! The only problem for me is price...I can't afford $400 forks and a transmission kit for $170! I am looking at what they used and am trying to figure out exactly what would be worth buying individually to give me better acceleration and mid-range power (ex: on hills).
Roughhouse 50 - custom green paint job, Prima exhaust pipe, 5G rollers, 1000 RPM contra spring, 2000 RPM clutch pillow springs, 95 carb jet, UNI pod air filter, debadged, delobstered, PIAA Super Plasma performance headlight
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

If you want better acceleration use 6 or 6.5 gram roller weights. Put 6 grams in mine and it takes off real nice. Stock is 7.5 grams. Tried 9's and it bogged down so bad it was struggling to get out of its own way. And for those hills you need a better compression spring, that's my next move, I'm thinking about a 1500 spring as the hills around here aren't many or too steep.
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing
theemptythrone

Post by theemptythrone »

I'm ordering those forks tonight with my tax return lol
scoots greazy v MCgilacuddy.
ender07

Post by ender07 »

agrogod wrote:If you want better acceleration use 6 or 6.5 gram roller weights. Put 6 grams in mine and it takes off real nice. Stock is 7.5 grams. Tried 9's and it bogged down so bad it was struggling to get out of its own way. And for those hills you need a better compression spring, that's my next move, I'm thinking about a 1500 spring as the hills around here aren't many or too steep.
My current mods already include all of that unfortunately...it's still struggling a bit to get up hills but it's much better than it was

Prima exhaust pipe, 5G rollers, 1000 RPM contra spring, 2000 RPM clutch pillow springs, 95 carb jet, UNI air pod filter
ender07

Post by ender07 »

theemptythrone wrote:I'm ordering those forks tonight with my tax return lol
What kind of windshield are you using in your picture? I was looking into getting one.
theemptythrone

Post by theemptythrone »

its a prima medium
i also would recommend powermadd hand guards for scooters
theemptythrone

Post by theemptythrone »

p.s. you can get those forks for $68.04 less here : http://www.scooterdomain.com/ncy-adjust ... fgodlR4A1w
FoBangah

Post by FoBangah »

I noticed you guys are looking for fork options? I actually just took delivery of my RH50 today and have some parts laying around i think may open up the fork world a little bit. I'll be starting a build thread soon and will link you guys my findings. I have a sneaky suspicion there's WAY more options available. Tonight is when I'll be testing ;)