Looking for a headlight face piece for the RH

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KooK

Looking for a headlight face piece for the RH

Post by KooK »

I need a headlight body panel. mine is fine and attached to my scooter, but I want to make an LED light bar for it, and having a spare to measure, and model and such would be a whole lot simpler than trying to have it on the bike. I have access to a 3D printer, and think it would be a fun project to make a 4 LED light pod flood and spot to help with my night driving, as the headlight alone just sucks!. I drive mostly at night, and would love to be able to see the pot holes before I break my speedo cable again!

anyone have one laying around? or where would I look for one, preferably used and not a lot of money! there was one online store to get one new, but 90 bucks w/ shipping.. trying to go on the cheap.

Thanks!

Eric B
RoaringTodd

Post by RoaringTodd »

Your dealer should be able to get you one. I plan to change the colors on mine, and ordered new panels through the dealer. There was no shipping charges. I believe the front headlight, (the headlight plastics) ran me around 75 dollars.
Just because I am Deaf ... does not mean I can't roar.
FromHereToThere

Post by FromHereToThere »

RoaringTodd wrote:Your dealer should be able to get you one. I plan to change the colors on mine, and ordered new panels through the dealer. There was no shipping charges. I believe the front headlight, (the headlight plastics) ran me around 75 dollars.

How much was the whole set? And what color was it and what color are you changing it to?
PGO makes great scooters. That is all.
dasscooter

Post by dasscooter »

I run these on my KLR and they are amazing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-18W-CREE-LED ... Us&vxp=mtr
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

KooK

Post by KooK »

yup, thanks I saw that one yesterday. gonna offer him 50 shipped. is that too low.?
FromHereToThere

KooK wrote:yup, thanks I saw that one yesterday. gonna offer him 50 shipped. is that too low.?

Found one new for less than $70 here. They are reliable source.

http://www.scooterloungeonline.com/genu ... ler50parts
KooK

Post by KooK »

That's the place I found originally. Rather buy used than mess up a new one if ya know what I mean. But thanks guys for looking out for me!
FromHereToThere

KooK wrote:That's the place I found originally. Rather buy used than mess up a new one if ya know what I mean. But thanks guys for looking out for me!

Sure thing. FWIW I have ordered from that company several times. Good people.