Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Wrattler312

Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110

Post by Wrattler312 »

I’m a short dude. I just grabbed a used low profile seat for my Rattler 110. Feels lower on my butt but the center of gravity still feels A little high to me. Was wondering if anyone has used the lowdown shock or have any suggestions to lightly lower the suspension a little. [/quote]
NorCalRattler

Post by NorCalRattler »

I can’t speak to the suspension upgrade you’re chatting about, you might just have to bite the bet and go for it.. not many people around this forum these days.. good luck!
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

The NCY lowdown rear shock will fit the 110 and it'll lower it significantly. Keep in mind that it will affect the sidestand lean angle. You will need to shorten the sidestand so its not standing straight up or falling over.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
RiderK

Re: Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110

Post by RiderK »

Wrattler312 wrote:I’m a short dude. I just grabbed a used low profile seat for my Rattler 110. Feels lower on my butt but the center of gravity still feels A little high to me. Was wondering if anyone has used the lowdown shock or have any suggestions to lightly lower the suspension a little.
[/quote]

Also I see you're in Chicago. You can head out to Scooterworks and they will be able to answer most anything related to Genuine/PGO parts fitment. They are the main Genuine distributor in our country. I'd give them a call. They are always helpful and friendly when I call them.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
Wrattler312

Post by Wrattler312 »

Thanks for you input. Yes I have spoken with them but due to lockdown They are not as available.