I and Love and You...

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Wilson

I and Love and You...

Post by Wilson »

Happy to report that The Avett Brothers share my love of Scooters and Quadrophenia...They are now patch carrying members of the Charlotte Scooter Cult!

ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

WOW! Avett Bros. on MB with an MB member!

Very cool. I'm (obviously) a fan.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

I'm not cool enough to know who those guys are, but that is one fine photograph.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

KRUSTYburger wrote:I'm not cool enough to know who those guys are, but that is one fine photograph.
You're cool enough!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_x_9QUcqAY?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_x_9QUcqAY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Ooh, *THOSE* guys... yeah, I know who that is. It's weird there's a whole lot of music I can sing every word to and have no clue who it's by. I just never pay attention. :oops:
craho

Post by craho »

very nice. I plan to pick-up the new live album soon. (yes, I am one of the 4 33 year olds left in the world who still likes to own cds...)
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

The live dvd is amazing..I was at the show.
The guys are great, they used to be in a band called Nemo. They did a few things for a radio station I worked at back in the day. You never know who's gonna make it big...glad it happened for them.

djhancock

Post by djhancock »

Just saw The Avett Brothers last Friday night at the Ryman Auditorium here in Nashville. What an amazing live band! Thanks for sharing the picture. Knowing that they like scooters makes me appreciate them even more.
Tam Tam

just had to say

Post by Tam Tam »

Damn, your scooter looks rowdy!!!! very cool
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Sorry for the late reply..
Thanks very much Tam Tam!!
chas

Post by chas »

Man, I LOVE the Avett's. Emotionalism is my riding music of choice!

These pics are absolutely awesome and I am overwhelmed with jealousy.
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

Cool that he plays on a Yamaha oak custom. I play on Yamahas as well but the maple custom and switched out the stock snare with a brass one for a deeper tone and louder pop... Yamaha makes great drums in a not terrible, overly expensive price range. Still nothing beats the DW for rock....