Scavenger Hunt?

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

sotied

Scavenger Hunt?

Post by sotied »

Has this gone away? I did a search for Scavenger Hunt and nothing recent came up. It's summer now and I've got my camera out - how about you?

Loved the way this was done the past couple years. Anyone want to restart this (unless I've overlooked it and it's still going on)?

Let me know.

Thanks!
Jeff • #2163
Scooter Photo Scavenger Hunter (see Gallery!)
http://www.jeffcutler.com
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

oh... the summer of 2008... those were the days

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FVSnTFSl95s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Niy9knigk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3cBRc8glq7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ScootLemont

Re: Scavenger Hunt?

Post by ScootLemont »

sotied wrote:Loved the way this was done the past couple years. Anyone want to restart this (unless I've overlooked it and it's still going on)?
Sotied
go ahead & start it up & give it a shot

Just my 2 cents but I think we could re-use a couple of the 2008 subjects now that its 3 years later.... some of those were fun because a lot of people did it because they were not hard to get.
Syd

Post by Syd »

I'd certainly be interested.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

scoot lemont did a great job carrying it when I started, then there was less participation, so it stopped. Then another guy from Australia gave it a go for a few weeks, but it again lost interest. Actually haven't heard from Tony in almost a year. I think there is a lot more people on here now, so who knows? Scooter Tag is pretty fun too.
SuperFlyBuddy

Post by SuperFlyBuddy »

I personally prefer scooter tag. It's much more simple and doesn't require any one persons time to come up with the hunts and figure up point values and such.

I just wish the latest scooter tag wasn't quite so aggressive (borrowing firefighter's term). It has seemed to have stalled the game. I'd be hard pressed to find a volleyball court around my parts, let alone one on a beach.
Plisar

Post by Plisar »

Oh shush, there has to be at least one person with some sort of volley ball net.
I'll reset the tag this weekend if no one comes up with anything.
Syd

Post by Syd »

SuperFlyBuddy wrote:I personally prefer scooter tag. It's much more simple and doesn't require any one persons time to come up with the hunts and figure up point values and such.
I'll agree that SL spent a great deal of time and effort in devising the weekly hunts and record-keeping and weekly videos in 'ought eight. And I don't know if he ever received the acclaim he is due.

I'd also agree that the Tag is much easier, in as much as you don't need to come up with all those props like fishing poles, and books and Jello and Culture club albums and all the other things that make me laugh when I think of them. But there was something about 2008 that made all that effort fun.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

Hey... I got tons of thanks and props.
I have done tag a few times but the thing I preferred about the hunt was we had a week to get the pic so there was no rush and it was fun to see a group of pics in the same theme.

If someone posted a hunt I would play
tc8105

Post by tc8105 »

Few more months and I will be all about some scooter tag. So I do hope it gets going again. It'll be about winter time when I get home but you know what... as long as there is no snow on the roads IM RIDING MY BUDDY!!!
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

ok sotied - the calendar is done.... post up a hunt
ScootLemont

Post by ScootLemont »

I am bored so here we go

New scavenger hunt

topic18915.html