New stickers on the scoot and helmet...

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Uncle Groucho

New stickers on the scoot and helmet...

Post by Uncle Groucho »

I shied away from putting stickers on the scooter and my helmet for the longest time, but lately I found a bunch of Bebop, Venture Bros, and Simpsons stickers that I couldn't say no to....

[

Still have a Monarch emblem and a Zoidberg head silhouette that needs a home, but figured adding four stickers in one night was enough.
Last edited by Uncle Groucho on Wed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"

scudder

Post by scudder »

I do not think your pictures are showing up, but I am a big fan of the Venture Brothers and was wondering where you got the stickers at. I would love to have the Monarch emblem on my scoot!
Uncle Groucho

Post by Uncle Groucho »

scudder wrote:I do not think your pictures are showing up, but I am a big fan of the Venture Brothers and was wondering where you got the stickers at. I would love to have the Monarch emblem on my scoot!
Huh, wonder what happened. I'll check on it. I'm still really shaky when it comes to posting images online and MB.

The stickers were from Red Bubble and they turned out pretty good.

May add the Monarch later this week to the windshield.

Thanks!

PeteH

Post by PeteH »

Check Flickr and make sure you've got those pictures (or their set) marked as Public. To test, copy the photo URL to your clipboard, log all the way out of Flickr, then paste the URL and see if you can display the picture.

I can see the photos if I click through to Flickr, so that means they're probably public. I suspect your links are wonky.

The easiest/most reliable method to show Flickr photos in MB is to go to the photo's page, click the 'Share' button, choose 'Grab the HTML/BBCode', choose a size, click the BBCode radio button, then click on the code fragment and Ctrl-C to copy it (the stuff that starts with [url=... ) Then in MB, paste it in your post. THis works pretty well, and you can edit out the extra text hyperllink at the end if you just want the photos.
Feel da rhythm! Feel da rhyme! Get on up! It's Buddy Time!
Uncle Groucho

Post by Uncle Groucho »

PeteH wrote:Check Flickr and make sure you've got those pictures (or their set) marked as Public. To test, copy the photo URL to your clipboard, log all the way out of Flickr, then paste the URL and see if you can display the picture.

I can see the photos if I click through to Flickr, so that means they're probably public. I suspect your links are wonky.

The easiest/most reliable method to show Flickr photos in MB is to go to the photo's page, click the 'Share' button, choose 'Grab the HTML/BBCode', choose a size, click the BBCode radio button, then click on the code fragment and Ctrl-C to copy it (the stuff that starts with [url=... ) Then in MB, paste it in your post. THis works pretty well, and you can edit out the extra text hyperllink at the end if you just want the photos.
They posted the first time and I did change them to private thinking it'd disrupt folks looking at the Atlanta pictures.

I'll tweak it again with your suggestions. Thanks for the info.

//Yay! Wonky links!

Uncle Groucho

Post by Uncle Groucho »

Okay, that should do it....

Tam Tam

swordfish!

Post by Tam Tam »

Cool Bebop stickers...very cool! 14 years later that is still one of my favorite animes. The red sticker of the swordfish looks awesome on the rear mud flap.
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
scudder

Post by scudder »

Thanks for letting me know where you got the stickers...now my scooter is going to be even more badass! :D