3CR4: 3rd Coast Rally #4 - October 3rd-5th, San Antonio, TX

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

hackett

3CR4: 3rd Coast Rally #4 - October 3rd-5th, San Antonio, TX

Post by hackett »

The Fourth Annual Third Coast Rally (3CR4) is going to be held October 3rd, 4th, and 5th in San Antonio.

http://www.thirdcoastrally.com/

Pre-registration is $35 through 15 September.

Austin Buddies: madtolive started <a href=viewtopic.php?t=6505>a thread</a> for you guys about this.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
hackett

Post by hackett »

Just a reminder: tomorrow is the last day for pre-registration. Registration fees bump up after the 15th.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
maribell

Post by maribell »

I don't know about many of the Austin buddys, but me and some folks from the Austin Scooter Club, including myself, are heading down there. Thovas from Vespa Austin is leading the ride down. You can find more info on www.vespaaustin.com. Everyone in CenTex should make the effort. I am super psyched for my first ever rally!!
hackett

Post by hackett »

maribell wrote:I don't know about many of the Austin buddys, but me and some folks from the Austin Scooter Club, including myself, are heading down there. Thovas from Vespa Austin is leading the ride down. You can find more info on www.vespaaustin.com. Everyone in CenTex should make the effort. I am super psyched for my first ever rally!!
Glad to hear it! From what I've heard from the organizers, it's going to be a good one.
hackett

Post by hackett »

Apparently I was wrong. The Sept. 16 deadline was to guarantee you'd get the t-shirt size you wanted.

Pre-registration closes on October 1st. It's not too late!
maribell

Post by maribell »

BUMP!! rally is tomorrow. i'll be the pink bud with one mirror. see y'all there.
hackett

Post by hackett »

Had a blast!

It was really cool getting to see kookaburra02's Beach Buddy in person, and maribell's pink scoot is pretty slick, too.

Lots of fun. Looking forward to next year!