We're getting a two bike trailer! AND...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bunny

We're getting a two bike trailer! AND...

Post by bunny »

OH is contemplating a used scooter purchase! SIL and her hubby have scooters adn we were discussing how fun it would be to have the scooters to tool around on when on vacation in a sunny locale...

Road trips for life! YAY!
Yes, it's fast. No, you can't ride it.

kilted texan

Post by kilted texan »

What type of trailer are you getting? I have been thinking about getting this also.
I brew... therefore I am.

Smoked Porter - Drinking
Peach Smoked Brown Ale - Drinking
Maibock - Lagering
British Mild - Carbonating
Oatmeal Stout - Aging in Whiskey barrel 3 weeks left
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Guess we'll see you at Amerivespa in July, then, right? ;)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
bunny

Post by bunny »

My brother in law (BIL) was getting a Stebel horn put in his Vespa and he called to tell us there was a guy selling his trailer at the dealership in consignment.

It was for a Piaggio MP3. The guy got a MC so he didn't need the trailer anymore. It's just a regular little trailer with a hitch attachment. There are bolt holes for three sets of rails so it looks like it fits either one wide bike or two narrow scooters.

And ericalm, if we get our duckies in a row by then, we will be there...along with SIL and her hubby.
Yes, it's fast. No, you can't ride it.

ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

bunny wrote:And ericalm, if we get our duckies in a row by then, we will be there...along with SIL and her hubby.
Woohoo! Now I just need duckies of my own.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…