Vespa Sherman Oaks: ride, sale & brats!

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

Vespa Sherman Oaks: ride, sale & brats!

Post by ericalm »

Vespa Sherman Oaks employee and modernvespa.com luminary Drew Teague posted that they're having a sale on Sunday, along with discounted delicious brats from Brats Brothers and a ride. I'll post any additional details (times, ride destination, etc.) if I get 'em. Or check out the thread on modernvespa here.
drewteague wrote:Hey, I know it's kind of short notice, but that's what makes it so exciting, right?? On Sunday, at Vespa Sherman Oaks, we're going to have a brat cookout courtesy of our delicious neighbors, Brats Brothers! They are going to bring their portable brat-roasting rig to our shop and cook up some of their signature sausages for a discounted price of $5 a pop! These brats are the real deal. They are so good, they made me break my vegetarianism!

Even if you are vegetarian and have a stronger will than me, you should still come out to hang out, for one, because we're going to offer 20% off all gear and accessories while you're here, if there's anything here you might need. And though the store won't really be open, I can let you guys test ride some stuff if there's any bike you've been itching to ride.

Also, I'd like to go on a ride, if anyone has any good ideas on a route or a destination.

There are also some sweet NFL playoff games Sunday, including the Eagles and the STEELERS! (sorry, I'm originally from PA ) So, I'm sure a bunch of us will be popping into our other neighbors at Mr. Cecil's, to check out the games.

Again, this is a last minute, way laid-back get together. We just casually asked our brat-meister buddies at Brats Brothers if they'd be into it and they were! Come out and represent! Modern/Vintage/Kymco/Motorcycle/Viet-bodge/Huffy friendly! All bikes welcome! Bring friends and family!

Vespa/Aprilia Sherman Oaks
13629 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

MAP:
http://tinyurl.com/9te9lu
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…