[NBR] Genuine Scooter "Daytona"?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

charlie55

[NBR] Genuine Scooter "Daytona"?

Post by charlie55 »

jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Chinese Junk. Lying Seller.

The real company is called Xtreme, the bike's model name is the Daytona. Xtreme isnt that bad of quality, but it's still iffy, I've seen this bike for real at a local chinese dealer, the bike isnt that great quality compared to the buddy. Lots of fakes out there of this bike too, for all we know, this might not be a DOT approved bike.

Another thing I should add, if anyone even did want to get this same bike, they could easily get it for "$999 BRAND NEW SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR" from many Chinese junk scooter shippers. So him selling a 3 year old bike used for the price of a new one is a total rip off.
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

I called Brett at Genuine and dropped a dime on these guys. Must've gotten the legal boys into high gear as the manufacturer name in the ad has now been changed to "Xtreme".

Gotta be vigilant if we wanna keep Genuine from getting lumped in with the bargain basement crap.
UXO

Post by UXO »

Imitation is the best form of flattery. Gosh, I just can't believe some people...
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Actually I made a anonymous message to the seller kindly asking him to change the name to Xtreme. I told him I own a genuine bike and they dont make that model, so he should be truthful.
jmsmith802

Post by jmsmith802 »

2006 XTREME Daytona, Scoot aroound town in classic style! In GREAT condition! This one won't last long!

"This one won't last long!"

They got that much right... :lol:
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Guy also added his company, Baker's Cycles. Nice to see a dealer lying about a product and selling it way over the new price.