Did you ride your Blur today?

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

blurblaine

Did you ride your Blur today?

Post by blurblaine »

Friday, March 9, 2007

I actually got to take a ride today and the weather was really nice with a temperature soaring above 60!

Maybe you live where the temperature is good most of the time, but today was the first time in a VERY long time that folks in 'The 'Nati (Cincinnati) could ride in comfort, though there is still a lot of salt residue on the roads... but the snow is gone my Blur is scooting! 8)

Hope you got to ride today!
Blaine

The 'Nati
Blur 150
Sym RV250
http://www.blainekelley.com/scooters.html

orange is good ... except in the NFL!
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

Blur - today was nice. Glad you got out. I put a few miles on the buddy today running some errands. It was just nice to be out in some Spring weather...finally! See you Sunday.
jasonkoscho

Ride.

Post by jasonkoscho »

I got a ride in - i thought it was going to be too cold, but it turned out to be really nice!
BlueMark

Post by BlueMark »

Took the Blur to drop off some mail at the post office this afternoon. Took an 80 mile detour on the way home. :D

-Mark
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

I've ridden to work a few times in the last week, but it was pretty cold and yeah, the weekend was gorgeous. I didn't have too much time to ride but yesterday afternoon I prepped all my bikes for spring and checked batteries and everything and took them each out for a little bit.

I realized I hadn't ridden any of my Vespas since I got the Blur, so I rode my Primavera to the bar last night. It felt like a total deathtrap, I might be too spoiled now.

Looking forward to WKRP this weekend!

Bryan
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.