the new tulsa scooter clubs

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

sailortot

the new tulsa scooter clubs

Post by sailortot »

does anyone have any news on the two new clubs listed on tulsa scooters website?

i wrote to ask them about it and they havent responded.
lmyers

Post by lmyers »

I don't know about Green Country, but Dead Bunny is alienmeatsack on here, aka Robn. Very cool guy. Here's the link for the rally if you haven't seen it. http://dustbowlweekend2009.com/

Laura
sailortot

Post by sailortot »

ok, great. thank you!
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

My ears are burnin! :D

Dead Bunny SC has been around since last summer, but Green Country SC is new this summer I think. I don't have all the details, but Roger (who is helping with the rally) is the one who can get you details.

We definitely need more clubs here, and more organization. Our only rally is put on by Tulsa Scooters, and the few clubs we've had seem to be hardly there most of the time.

My goal in creating DBSC was to try and influence the Tulsa scooter scene in a positive way, offer rides outside of the Tulsa Scooters Thursday night rides, and to have fun. We have no rules or membership fees, just kind of exist right now.

DBSC donated some goodies to the OKCSC rally last summer, and will be doing the same for the TS rally this year... and as soon as I get my scoot back running, I will be hosting rides maybe once a month or so. Nothing formal, just similar in vibe to the TS rides. I beleive that Roger with GCSC is also doing similar, and I say heck yeah! More rides = happy me.

I encourage anyone in the Tulsa area to check out the 2 clubs and to join. Heck, I'd love to get some enthusiastic folks in DBSC who want to help organize rides and parties and such!

And, if we can get Jonathan to get back into the groove of things, maybe he will finally get his club going too. (If he is still interested.)

Tulsa has a growing scooterist population who need to be awakened and enticed into more group activities for sure!

r
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
email: spazscooter@gmail.com
lmyers

Post by lmyers »

There's another club in the Tulsa area Hooters on Scooters. We have a ride the third Sunday of every month starting in April. Unfortunately, AMS doesn't have the right equipment :oops:
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

I forgot the HoS gals, sorry ladies. Yep, they have a good group here from what I hear and several of the ladies are usually at the TS rides too.

And the right equipment, well, I could show you a photo of me that could qualify me for HoS. But it would scar you for life.
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
email: spazscooter@gmail.com