ALERT: Buddy 50cc's in Chicago

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ChicagoMatt

ALERT: Buddy 50cc's in Chicago

Post by ChicagoMatt »

My Buddy 50cc has arrived at Scooterworks in Chicago. I'm going to pick it up on Wednesday. Also, I was told there is a kit available to upgrade it to 70cc's. The cost of this kit is currently unknown.

nate_v

sweet!

Post by nate_v »

Matt

I'll probably be getting my buddy 50 in late August/early September. I'm in Chicago and would like to be kept up on your Buddy adventures/experiences (especially where you end up parking it)

when i get mine i'll be sure to share my stories.

peace,

nate
ChicagoMatt

Post by ChicagoMatt »

Nate -
I'll definitely keep you in the loop, so to speak. I think the first month, I'm just going to get my bearings on it. Then I'll begin to commute downtown in the fall. I'm anticipating there is going to be an adjustment period. And frankly, downtown can be intimidating as a pedestrian.
germ

buddy 50

Post by germ »

My new buddy 50cc should be in the dealer today and awaiting me tomorrow. I live in downtown Colorado Springs which is a very small laid back town. Easy scooter riding. I will be driving mine to work the next day. I will definintely be keeping everyone posted on the Buddy 50cc.
germ

buddy 50cc delayed

Post by germ »

Well, I called the dealer Sportique today and they said that now they won't be in till maybe next week. dam it! That 125 is looking sweeter everyday.