Mods, Mods, and more Mods.......

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

DouglasLive

Post by DouglasLive »

ericalm wrote:
DouglasLive wrote:If I could find a black/white checkerboard mudflap like below, I'd be ecstatic:
Where did you see this gathering of Buddys & Blurs? Is this in front of a dealer?
It's a pic from a post on this forum:

viewtopic.php?t=783

Thanks for the links!
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

DouglasLive wrote:
ericalm wrote:
DouglasLive wrote:If I could find a black/white checkerboard mudflap like below, I'd be ecstatic:
Where did you see this gathering of Buddys & Blurs? Is this in front of a dealer?
It's a pic from a post on this forum:

viewtopic.php?t=783

Thanks for the links!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
That would be my dealer! I've actually seen that Buddy in person. Ha. If you email or call Mike at NoHo Scooters (nohoscooters.com) he can probably hook you up for less than ordering from the UK.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
PasadenaSue

Post by PasadenaSue »

Eric-

May I claim NoHo as my dealer too? :) That's where I bought my Buddy and where I will be spending $$ to buy accessories. I like your idea of making a bag for the rear rack. I was looking at motorcycle bags last night to see if I could find something that would work.

I do like the look of the Faco foot rests on the orange Buddy. Hmm, that will have to go on my wish list.

This weekend the rear extender is getting trimmed, the lights will get rewired, and I'll be thinking about how to make hand protectors fit. IMO, mods are half the fun of having a scooter.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

PasadenaSue wrote:May I claim NoHo as my dealer too? :) That's where I bought my Buddy and where I will be spending $$ to buy accessories. I like your idea of making a bag for the rear rack. I was looking at motorcycle bags last night to see if I could find something that would work.

I do like the look of the Faco foot rests on the orange Buddy. Hmm, that will have to go on my wish list.
I just like saying "my dealer" without fear of anyone getting arrested. And I'm happy to share!

Any of the footrests made for the Vespa ET4 should fit; I see these on clearance or eBay fairly often.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

anyone know where online to find different rims that will fit the Buddy?
Bryce-O-Rama

Post by Bryce-O-Rama »

Corsair wrote:anyone know where online to find different rims that will fit the Buddy?
There isn't anything out there that I've seen so far. I did some looking at Vespa ET2/4 front wheels, but I think they are too wide for the Buddy.
- Bryce
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

Sadness but thanks for trying Bryce (you're always helpful). Hopefully I'll be able to find something before end of summer