LA Area: The Brewery Spring Art Walk Ride - Apr 18

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Skootz Kabootz

LA Area: The Brewery Spring Art Walk Ride - Apr 18

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Twice a year The Brewery, a Los Angeles art colony consisting of 100+ live-in artist lofts and studio spaces, opens it's collective doors to the public for a day of strolling through the much varied art.

The Brewery is located at 400 Moulton Ave in downtown Los Angeles. The plan is to arrange an enjoyable route to the event with various rendezvous points along the way so that people scooting from different locals can join up and we all arrive as one group.

Once we arrive we can take a few hours to each do our own thing and enjoy the art before eventually all leaving together at a prearranged time.

The event takes place on both April 18th (Sat) and 19th (Sun). We will ride on the 18th with the 19th being our rain date. Food and beverages are sold at the event. Further details will be posted closer to the date.

This is a great fun day and one of my favorite things to do in Los Angeles. Even if I didn't get to ride my scooter! I hope many of you will come.

Cheers.

Skootz

www.breweryartwalk.com
Last edited by Skootz Kabootz on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Wahoo! I'm in. I'll also get this on the Meetup group.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

bump

ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Okay, updated details and info on the Meetup Group site:
http://www.meetup.com/LAScooterGroup/calendar/10027738/

Meet 10:30 am; depart 11am.

2333 Fern Dell Drive
Griffith Park
Los Angeles, CA 90001

If anyone attending is interested in additional meeting spots in the SFV or West side (to ride to Trails together), or between Trails and downtown, let us know.

I always like to get to Trails early for a waffle and some coffee.

For those meeting at the locale for the first time: Trails is an outdoor cafe inside Griffith Park, just a couple blocks from the Fern Dell entrance off Los Feliz Blvd. Parking is available in front or directly across the street.
http://www.thetrailslosfeliz.com/
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

[bump] The ride is this Saturday. Around 20 people are coming but there is always room for more! Weather forecast calls for clear skies, 82º...