Possible VooDoo T-Shirts?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Who wants one?

1 for me!
56%
2 please...
35%
What the heck, 3 it is!
3%
I'm rolling in dough, might as well get 4+
6%

Total votes: 34

jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

KRUSTYburger wrote:haha, the mud flap looks funky cuz I started drawing it and then I saw an actual photo and I was like wo, that mud flap is really long!
The surprising thing is, the real Blur mudflap really is that long. It's amazing. When I showed up in Portland on the first Blur anybody had seen in person, they were ready to bust out the Dremel and shape me a new fender right there in the parking lot! No kidding. I was like, "Um guys, this isn't really my bike, so um..." I think for the t-shirt design, you should feel free to use artistic license to clean that bad boy up and make it look like it should have in the first place.
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

jrsjr wrote:
KRUSTYburger wrote:haha, the mud flap looks funky cuz I started drawing it and then I saw an actual photo and I was like wo, that mud flap is really long!
The surprising thing is, the real Blur mudflap really is that long. It's amazing. When I showed up in Portland on the first Blur anybody had seen in person, they were ready to bust out the Dremel and shape me a new fender right there in the parking lot! No kidding. I was like, "Um guys, this isn't really my bike, so um..." I think for the t-shirt design, you should feel free to use artistic license to clean that bad boy up and make it look like it should have in the first place.
Crazy Portlanders......
MAJensen

Post by MAJensen »

We will take an XL and a 2XL
Beamster

voodoo T

Post by Beamster »

One L if white; need to be seen.
KRUSTYburger

Re: voodoo T

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Beamster wrote:One L if white; need to be seen.
What about orange? I'm going to see about doing the same design on (definitely) black, but also maybe orange or white. We'll see what they say.
jbougere

Post by jbougere »

Oh man, orange would match my scooter... sign me up for two!
laxer

Post by laxer »

Orange would be SICK!!
babblefish

Post by babblefish »

Bump... :D
Some people can break a crowbar in a sandbox.