okay, so i just realized there is a stella forum over here

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

chad

okay, so i just realized there is a stella forum over here

Post by chad »

i am an idiot. :D

and, i see somebody still has the old olivia newton john picture for my avatar. nice! must be from jess or whoever a few years ago...
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Welcome to MB. It's not just Buddies we love over here. Glad to have you aboard!
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
ericalm
Site Admin

Re: okay, so i just realized there is a stella forum over he

Post by ericalm »

chad wrote:i am an idiot. :D

and, i see somebody still has the old olivia newton john picture for my avatar. nice! must be from jess or whoever a few years ago...
We didn't add it until the Stella came back into production. So it's not like you've been missing it for a year. :)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
chad

Post by chad »

ericalm wrote:

We didn't add it until the Stella came back into production. So it's not like you've been missing it for a year. :)
good to know! so do you run this place now eric? just trying to figure out the lay of the land... :D
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

chad wrote:
ericalm wrote:

good to know! so do you run this place now eric? just trying to figure out the lay of the land... :D
Yup. Jess handed it over to me a couple years or so ago. Running ModernVespa was enough for him to handle.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
chad

Post by chad »

well, i guess i'll be hanging out over here a bit then. i think i have fixed/replaced about everything on my 2008 stella (it was apparently built on a friday or monday), so hopefully i can be of some help!
crackhead

Post by crackhead »

Good to see you here Chad. I sometimes forget to come over to this side and will go months without checking in. I get around to it eventually though.