Unexpected Day off on Friday

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

pcbikedude

Unexpected Day off on Friday

Post by pcbikedude »

What do you do when you get a paid day-off? Ride I guess. I'll have to find a nice coffee shop for breakfast and ride afterward.
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Here's what I'd do... just keep sleeping till you wake up then hop on the scoot and pick up some breakfast, I like Smoothie King for B-fast. Then ride in a random direction taking roads you are unfamiliar with until you are lost and hungry again and your butt hurts. Then ask a local where to get a good pizza and eat one then ride back home and take a nap... then you still have a couple hours to check MB, work on your scooter, catch a movie, or the like. That's my kind of day off.
toddrw2251

Post by toddrw2251 »

I wish I knew. I have never had paid vacation :cry:
Werd, Yo! I'm Rusty.
easy

Post by easy »

yrd wrk while its cool out then maybe ride out to Fall Creek Falls state prk thats in Tn abt 45 miles with 1 very steep climb
easy

Post by easy »

yrd wrk while its cool out then maybe ride out to Fall Creek Falls state prk thats in Tn abt 45 miles with 1 very steep climb
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

I was gonna scoot to Julian today for a piece of pie but my paycheck hasn't arrived in the mail so that will be another day.

Just stay away from the bees!
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

KRUSTYburger wrote:Here's what I'd do... just keep sleeping till you wake up then hop on the scoot and pick up some breakfast, I like Smoothie King for B-fast. Then ride in a random direction taking roads you are unfamiliar with until you are lost and hungry again and your butt hurts. Then ask a local where to get a good pizza and eat one then ride back home and take a nap... then you still have a couple hours to check MB, work on your scooter, catch a movie, or the like. That's my kind of day off.
Perfect day, I would eat a big breakfast though.
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

jijifer wrote:I was gonna scoot to Julian today for a piece of pie but my paycheck hasn't arrived in the mail so that will be another day.

What roads do you take to Julian?!
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
pcbikedude

Post by pcbikedude »

jijifer wrote:I was gonna scoot to Julian today for a piece of pie but my paycheck hasn't arrived in the mail so that will be another day.

No bees on Friday. But did have a nice ride around North Park-College areas. Saturday we rode from the Cajon Zone to Seaport Village. Very nice day with minimal traffic.
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
ERik3tb

Post by ERik3tb »

my plans aren't so enjoyable.

I get up when the kids wake me. Normally about 4AM and get run ragged from there.

But I wouldn't trade my 3 year old and my 5 month old for anything.
Heroism is being scared as hell and saddling up anyways - John Wayne
TVB

Post by TVB »

ERik3tb wrote:But I wouldn't trade my 3 year old and my 5 month old for anything.
Not even for a brand new BlackJack? With a matching top case? :)
BuddyLicious

Post by BuddyLicious »

easy wrote:yrd wrk while its cool out then maybe ride out to Fall Creek Falls state prk thats in Tn abt 45 miles with 1 very steep climb
Ha,My wife's sister lives in Mcminnville and we visited her last year.She took us Hoosiers to Fall Creek Falls.It was nice. :D
Aerosmith, None Other.
ERik3tb

Post by ERik3tb »

TVB wrote:
ERik3tb wrote:But I wouldn't trade my 3 year old and my 5 month old for anything.
Not even for a brand new BlackJack? With a matching top case? :)

Nope, not even if you doubled the offer. And threw in a buddy 50 that Kaos tricked out.
Heroism is being scared as hell and saddling up anyways - John Wayne