Pics of my orange Buddy 125

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

golfingirl

Pics of my orange Buddy 125

Post by golfingirl »

Here are some picturse of my Buddy. This is the new orange with some subtle changes from the first wave. Hope you like it. I sure do! :mrgreen:
Attachments
b6.jpg
b6.jpg (82.1 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
b5.jpg
b5.jpg (110.31 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
b4.jpg
b4.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
b3.jpg
b3.jpg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
b2.jpg
b2.jpg (90.55 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
b1.jpg
b1.jpg (139.53 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
Laura
sparty

Post by sparty »

Nice. What are the differences (aside from the floor mat)? I wonder how much the floormat cost... I would like to replace mine...
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

Well, I know it's hard to see in these pictures, but the inside (matte finished area) is a lot more tan coloured. Not nearly as orange as the original. Other than that, just the floormat. Do you need to raplace yours because it is wearing out? They seem a bit flimsy and I was wondering how much they would cost to replace as well. Let me know if you find out.

Cheers,
Laura
sparty

Post by sparty »

Ah. I can kind of see that. I thought it was the shadow or something. I am considering getting a new floor mat because ... well, nothing in particular. I am wondering if they're making a metal floor mat though. They make one for Stella, so I don't see why they shouldn't make one for Buddy.
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

That would be sooo cool to have a metal/chrome floor mat for the Buddy. Great upgrade/accessory idea to pass along to the dealer. I'd sign the petition for that!
Laura
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

Thanks for posting the pix! I was one of the folks who asked. It's very clear from your photos what you are talking about. To my eye, the 2nd wave orange scooter just looks better color coordinated than the 1st wave ones did. It looks great to me!

Ride safe.
golfingirl

Post by golfingirl »

Thanks John. I love it too. I get tons of compliments on it. Most people ask if it's a Vespa. I say 'no'... it's better... it's a Genuine Buddy! Well, at least I think it's better... for me anyway! :D
Laura
dudley

Post by dudley »

Is there going to be a cream buddy with the Tan seats? I think that would be a much cooler looking combo (not that the cream is lacking) than the cream and black. The orange looks great though