lovely neighbor-beeoch!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

purple

lovely neighbor-beeoch!

Post by purple »

My neighbor knocked on my dooor last week, and said she wanted a favor. I asked what. She said my bike was in her way to get to the elevator. I suggested she could go around the other cars. She didn't like that idea. I told her I would see what I could do, and she said, if you don't move your bike, I'll call the manager. Went to talk to the manager, and she said thebeeoch had called. Long story,short, manager went with me to see where my bike is, and she said it's fine. She said to put a marker there, and I did. Ran into beeoch, on the elevator. (she never says, hi) But ,this time she said hi, how are you? I said, great, and she said I bet you are, and like the excorist, her head turned around,. to smile. It was like movies where the bad guy smiles, and you just get so mad. Anyway, she thinks she won, but little does she know, I didn't have to move my bike at all. Plus, I moved the marker more for my convenience to lock her up. :D :D :D
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Well a buddy takes up an enormous ammount of space. How would you expect anyone to walr around the scoot? It would add many, even 6 0r 6 extra steps to get to the elevator :wink:
EZPZ #65
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

nissanman wrote:Well a buddy takes up an enormous ammount of space. How would you expect anyone to walr around the scoot? It would add many, even 6 0r 6 extra steps to get to the elevator :wink:
Well obviously, its not the BUDDY she needs to walk around, but the enormous bubble of AWESOME it exudes. That could be quite an inconvienience to get around in any parking garage.
DIPA

Post by DIPA »

People can be so petty :roll:

People like that will never be happy, and they always look for something to complain about. I bet she's just jealous! :lol:
Vic

Post by Vic »

Kaos wrote: Well obviously, its not the BUDDY she needs to walk around, but the enormous bubble of AWESOME it exudes. That could be quite an inconvienience to get around in any parking garage.

+1 :!:
pcbikedude

Post by pcbikedude »

Kaos wrote:Well obviously, its not the BUDDY she needs to walk around, but the enormous bubble of AWESOME it exudes. That could be quite an inconvienience to get around in any parking garage.
That enormous bubble maybe attached to her backside. :rofl: Could that be the reason she can't navigate around a little ol' Buddy?
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

This is one of the main reasons why I don't live in an apartment. I make a point of living where no jerks are allowed under the same roof.
r0sa

Post by r0sa »

smack that beeoch upside her head
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

It's a pity some people insist on trying to drag others down into their miserable condition rather than taking an honest look in the mirror and answering the question "how can I make my life as much fun as that?". That lady needs her own bubble of awesome.

(Bubble of Awesome - a classic new Buddy phrase is born - thanks Kaos! If ever I decide to form a band again, I'll be borrowing that for the name :) )

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Skootz Kabootz wrote: (Bubble of Awesome - a classic new Buddy phrase is born - thanks Kaos! If ever I decide to form a band again, I'll be borrowing that for the name :) )
Heh, that WOULD be a good band name :) You're welcome to it, as long as I end up in the liner notes somewhere :P
kazigami

people are haters!

Post by kazigami »

She is just jealous, and who wouldn't be? I get sometimes get crap looks when I park on the sidewalk cuz other people had to pay for parking. The best is when I cruise right up to a mail drop-box and not getting off mail letters :). I also don'thave to pay for covered parking at my apartment cuz I'm tiny!
PM me if want to ride around Denver :)
redcass

Post by redcass »

Kaos wrote:Well obviously, its not the BUDDY she needs to walk around, but the enormous bubble of AWESOME it exudes. That could be quite an inconvienience to get around in any parking garage.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nicely done, Kaos!

RedCass
pugbuddy

Post by pugbuddy »

Well obviously, its not the BUDDY she needs to walk around, but the enormous bubble of AWESOME it exudes. That could be quite an inconvienience to get around in any parking garage.
:+!: Classic! Well done indeed! :lol:
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).
ScootStevie

Post by ScootStevie »

Skootz Kabootz wrote:It's a pity some people insist on trying to drag others down into their miserable condition rather than taking an honest look in the mirror and answering the question "how can I make my life as much fun as that?". That lady needs her own bubble of awesome.

(Bubble of Awesome - a classic new Buddy phrase is born - thanks Kaos! If ever I decide to form a band again, I'll be borrowing that for the name :) )
Last night at work, I had a boss (we have several hundred) who was a miserable SOB. I responded to him being a jerk by saying "At least I only have to deal with you for 8 hrs...you have to deal with yourself for the rest of your life". Man, it's good being in a union so you can speak your mind :lol:
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

ScootStevie wrote:
Skootz Kabootz wrote:It's a pity some people insist on trying to drag others down into their miserable condition rather than taking an honest look in the mirror and answering the question "how can I make my life as much fun as that?". That lady needs her own bubble of awesome.

Last night at work, I had a boss (we have several hundred) who was a miserable SOB. I responded to him being a jerk by saying "At least I only have to deal with you for 8 hrs...you have to deal with yourself for the rest of your life". Man, it's good being in a union so you can speak your mind :lol:
Ohh, I'm gonna use that one some day...
LuvMyScoot

Post by LuvMyScoot »

Kaos wrote:
nissanman wrote:Well a buddy takes up an enormous ammount of space. How would you expect anyone to walr around the scoot? It would add many, even 6 0r 6 extra steps to get to the elevator :wink:
:rofl: