stellasound

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

nateandcourt

stellasound

Post by nateandcourt »

Stellasound personal sterio kit!. Part# PSK1

anyone have it or have seen it used in person?
is it worth it?
Attachments
stella sound.jpg
stella sound.jpg (20.66 KiB) Viewed 983 times
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

I cant speak if it works or not, but I think you wont be hearing too much music unless it's really loud. All you might end up hearing is this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EkSVMU4D_sw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EkSVMU4D_sw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

I've seen it at rallies, and it's pretty clear during stop lights. Otherwise, Frosty does have a good point there. But, I know people who have & love them -- from what I've seen, they are the ones who think the glovebox is inadequate for their storage needs and are fine with not having it.
ModBud #442
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

I've seen it at rallies, and it's pretty clear during stop lights. Otherwise, Frosty does have a good point there. But, I know people who have & love them -- from what I've seen, they are the ones who think the glovebox is inadequate for their storage needs and are fine with not having it.
ModBud #442
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

ModBud #442
alienmeatsack

Post by alienmeatsack »

Someone's got the 3 post frenzy :D

One of my scoot homies (kalvinchris here on the forum) has it on his Stella. I don't know how much he uses it... You might send him a PM to see what he thinks of it.
Dead Bunny SC | Tumblr: spazscooter | Twitter: @SPAZ_Scooter | Twitter: @DeadBunnySC
email: spazscooter@gmail.com
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

i havent used that one but i have tried a sound system on my zuma and without a wind sheild at speed they are usless and if you wear a ff helemet i bet they are even more useless

if you wear a ff helmet check into the local laws reguarding helmet speakers thats what i use on the rare ocasion i want music when im out scooting
Last edited by jmkjr72 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
nateandcourt

Post by nateandcourt »

They do allow helm speakers 2 way communication and music here, but they do not allow ear buds. Kinda weird. The only way to tell the difference is if you take the helm off...

Thanks for the info. :D
lmyers

Post by lmyers »

Use ear buds. You'll need the glove box for your tools, and then all the other tools that everyone else will need when you're out riding with a group, extra oil, spark plugs, spare cables of every kind, insurance verification, wet wipes, a couple of spare shop towels, duct tape, electrical tape, your lucky coins, a bottle opener, place to toss your cigarette butts cause you don't want to litter...
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

alienmeatsack wrote:Someone's got the 3 post frenzy :D
Dude, you're ruining the effect. I was demonstrating that gear's surround sound, DUH....
ModBud #442