Dropped Buddy - Where to get parts?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ksbuddy

Dropped Buddy - Where to get parts?

Post by ksbuddy »

I need a few new plastic pieces and a lever for my Buddy 125 - is there a good go-to for in-stock parts? Thanks!
Ed Hit

Post by Ed Hit »

Dealer is usually your best bet. Where in the midwest are you? Scooterworks in Chicago obviously has a fair amount of stuff...

But most have had the best luck going to a dealer.
pocphil
Dealer

Post by pocphil »

Definitely go to your local dealer, if they're like us they'll have the body parts you need in ALL colors. If you get jammed up and need parts overnighted you can contact us, or Sportique in Denver. We both carry a huge supply of Buddy plastic.

If your local dealer doesn't have them he can usually get them most rickey tick from Genuine.
Phil Waters
ClevelandMoto
Pride Of Cleveland Scooters
18636 Detroit Rd.
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
216-227-1964
www.clevelandmoto.com
ksbuddy

Post by ksbuddy »

pocphil wrote:Definitely go to your local dealer, if they're like us they'll have the body parts you need in ALL colors. If you get jammed up and need parts overnighted you can contact us, or Sportique in Denver. We both carry a huge supply of Buddy plastic.

If your local dealer doesn't have them he can usually get them most rickey tick from Genuine.
I just placed an order with your company (though you didn't have the red nosepiece/windshield in stock :( ), thank you for your help!