locked my keys in the seat...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

besha

locked my keys in the seat...

Post by besha »

...can someone please PM me the super-secret trick for retrieving them? It's a Buddy.

I'm pleasantly surprised that it took me ten months to do this.
SFJess

Re: locked my keys in the seat...

Post by SFJess »

besha wrote:...can someone please PM me the super-secret trick for retrieving them? It's a Buddy.

Aww, that sucks. Sounds like something I would do. Maybe you're one of the Italia's I've seen scooting around the inner sunset.
besha

Post by besha »

SFJess wrote:Aww, that sucks. Sounds like something I would do. Maybe you're one of the Italia's I've seen scooting around the inner sunset.
I don't venture into the Inner Sunset very often, but I sure see a lot of Buddies elsewhere in the city:

besha

Post by besha »

....oooh, never mind, found it. I wasn't searching old posts carefully enough. I'll see if it works.

Edit: Totally got it. A duller screwdriver definitely helped on that front screw.
retrochick

Post by retrochick »

Not to threadjack but I live in the Haight too! Perhaps we could all get together and you can show us how to pop the seat hatch if we ever need to? :D
digital-entropy

Post by digital-entropy »

SFJess wrote:
besha wrote:...can someone please PM me the super-secret trick for retrieving them? It's a Buddy.

Aww, that sucks. Sounds like something I would do. Maybe you're one of the Italia's I've seen scooting around the inner sunset.
I might be.
SFJess

Post by SFJess »

I love all the buddy's I've seen around SF. It's awesome. I notice them a lot more now that I have one.
Quo Vadimus

Post by Quo Vadimus »

besha wrote:
I don't venture into the Inner Sunset very often, but I sure see a lot of Buddies elsewhere in the city:

Interesting-looking store all those Buddies are parked in front of... I hope I'm not going to start getting vehicularly profiled!
tshall

Post by tshall »

Quo Vadimus wrote:
besha wrote:

Interesting-looking store all those Buddies are parked in front of... I hope I'm not going to start getting vehicularly profiled!
Nah, it's OK in California now. I'm sure everyone in there is on doctors' orders.
rickko

Post by rickko »

retrochick wrote:Not to threadjack but I live in the Haight too! Perhaps we could all get together and you can show us how to pop the seat hatch if we ever need to? :D
While you're waiting for your seat popping seminar might I suggest reviewing this thread in the Tech Library Forum.

topic8459.html
Ride it like you enjoy it!
MB member #2568