I hate to be an ass....but I have to.

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

hillbillybear

I hate to be an ass....but I have to.

Post by hillbillybear »

I love the Buddy. The only thing that looks better than the Buddy is the Stella. The only way I would buy the Stella is if she were a 4 stroke. OK here we go..............drum roll please...............Does anyone know when the Stella 4 stroke will be out? I am sure that question has been asked but I went back to the July questions and couldn't find it. So please don't hurt me for asking it. Seriously, if anyone knows an approximate date, I would appreciate an answer. Rodney
cmac

Post by cmac »

probably like another year haha, honestly
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Click search
enter "4 stroke stella"
select "search for all terms" (second option)

Here's a few to get you started. Nothing is absolutely confirmed until you see it on a showroom floor.

<a href="viewtopic.php?t=13662&highlight=stroke+stella">More LML Star 4T Info</a>

<a href="viewtopic.php?t=6815&highlight=stroke+stella">Genuine's official 2009 model lineup thread</a>

<a href="viewtopic.php?t=12329&highlight=stroke+stella">End of the 2 Stroke Stella-This Year?</a>

<a href="viewtopic.php?t=10856&highlight=stroke+stella">New 4-stroke Stella</a>

<a href="viewtopic.php?t=10205&highlight=stroke+stella">4-stroke, 50 state Stella at last… ?</a>
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

Supposedly next model year, but it may be later in the year.

Just buy a 2 stroke. You will like, and if you don't, just huff the exhaust until you do. ;)
Valves are for wussies.
DennisD

Post by DennisD »

St Albans? Haven't seen that in years. Rock Lake pool still in existence??

Anyway, the 4 stroke Stella will definitely be in showrooms in August, just not sure what year.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

DennisD wrote:Anyway, the 4 stroke Stella will definitely be in showrooms in August, just not sure what year.
:rofl:
It'll be in dealers in 2010. There's a good chance IMHO, that it'll be out by or near the end of March.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Dennis! where the heck have you been?! Trying to get the first 4-stroke Stella so you can give me one of your other old boring bikes? :roll:

:wink: :wink:
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

KRUSTYburger wrote:Dennis! where the heck have you been?! Trying to get the first 4-stroke Stella so you can give me one of your other old boring bikes? :roll:

:wink: :wink:
Hey, its my turn to get one of his boring bikes ;) I'll come pick it up in person even :P
DennisD

Post by DennisD »

Give? Did I hear "Give"??????

OK, so I do have a Ruckus to get rid of, just too lazy to list it. Waiting for someone to knock on my door and beg to buy it. Same with the Helix.

I've been around, but that little thing called life has taken a couple of twists and turns. You know the old saying, life is what happens while you're making other plans! :shock: Nothing bad, just life. 8)

No 4 stroke Stella for me. I'm just getting used to the 2 stroke and find it to be quite the pain in the butt compared to the easy, fast starting, quick take off, twist and go Buddy. But I like it.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

It's a definite go for 2010.

topic14259.html

w00t!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Len

availability of the Stella 4 stroke

Post by Len »

I have called several dealers. They are taking down-payments on them now and expect delivery anywhere from April 15 to May 1st of 2010 give or take a week. That is what I was told. No way I would put down a down-payment with out seeing one first.
maribell

Post by maribell »

w00t. It might be time to get rid of the GTS.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

maribell wrote:w00t. It might be time to get rid of the GTS.
Get a test ride on the 4T Stella before you sell the GTS. You might have second thoughts about trading in more powerful, electronic fuel-injected ride.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

PeterC wrote:
maribell wrote:w00t. It might be time to get rid of the GTS.
Get a test ride on the 4T Stella before you sell the GTS. You might have second thoughts about trading in more powerful, electronic fuel-injected ride.
+1 They're totally different classes of scooters, offering very different riding experiences.

Which is exactly why I'm getting a Stella 4t. :)