BUDDY IN LOS ANGELES

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

daisyrain82

BUDDY IN LOS ANGELES

Post by daisyrain82 »

Patience is a virtue! I live in SD and was going to go to San Fran to get a Buddy but Brett Ratner from Genuine Scooters emailed me and told me that NOHO Scooters in Hollywood will be getting them in a week or so!

http://www.nohoscooters.com/#home
Mike @ NoHo Scooters
Dealer

Should have em' next week!!!

Post by Mike @ NoHo Scooters »

The Buddies have been ordered and should be here next week. I have all colors on the way. Thanks to everyone on the list who put in a good word for us.
Mike Frankovich
NoHo Scooters
North Hollywood, CA
www.nohoscooters.com

Named "Best Scooter Shop" by Los Angeles Magazine in their 2009 Best Of LA issue!

www.twitter.com/nohoscooters
www.facebook.com/nohoscooters
www.youtube.com/nohomike
robotribe

Post by robotribe »

GREAT NEWS! I hope they sell like iPods. Los Angeles needs more scooters on the road, especially, from what I've heard, GOOD ONES.
You selling at list, Mike?
Scooter t-shirts that don't suck

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - H. Simpson
Mike @ NoHo Scooters
Dealer

Monday Monday

Im selling them for MSRP plus sales tax, registration, and doc. I wanna see tons of these on the streets of LA.

The frieght company sent me an e-mail yesterday. The bikes are due on Monday, so we will have to wait a little longer than expected.

Had a chance to ride the Buddy 125 at AmeriVespa. Its the perfect LA scooter. Small enough to get through traffic and find parking for, while quick and nimble enough to go over the canyons. Plus they have some sweet colors and accesories.
Mike Frankovich
NoHo Scooters
North Hollywood, CA
www.nohoscooters.com

Named "Best Scooter Shop" by Los Angeles Magazine in their 2009 Best Of LA issue!

www.youtube.com/nohomike
Mike @ NoHo Scooters
Dealer

Buddies Due In LA Tomorrow!!!

Just spoke with the shipper. The Buddies will be here tomorrow (Friday) morning!
Mike Frankovich
NoHo Scooters
North Hollywood, CA
www.nohoscooters.com

www.youtube.com/nohomike