My video made it to the Genuine Scooters home page!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

phuocsandiego

My video made it to the Genuine Scooters home page!

Post by phuocsandiego »

Genuine Scooters, http://www.genuinescooters.com/ , featured my little short ride video I made on my Buddy Italia! Check it out on the left side under What's New for May 12th.

So they called me Paul... not everyone can correctly pronounce Phuoc... but hey, that's my video!

(Mod note: fixed link)
BuddyLicious

Post by BuddyLicious »

phuocsandiego,i'm going that way but can you take the comma out of the link,it doesnt work.Who knew proper puncuation would stop a link cold.
Aerosmith, None Other.
lmyers

Post by lmyers »

Looks like a pleasant ride home, and only one pause sign!
bluezurich

Post by bluezurich »

Really enjoy your pics and sharing. Give us more San Diego on scooters!
threar

Post by threar »

Nice vid. I wonder if there's a way to make a series of these. Different of us MB peeps taking a few vids of rides around their own home areas. Might be fun to see the Buddy in it's different homes around the world.
beeporama

Re: My video made it to the Genuine Scooters home page!

Post by beeporama »

phuocsandiego wrote:So they called me Paul... not everyone can correctly pronounce Phuoc... but hey, that's my video!
Some English speakers would think it sounded like a certain dirty word! Probably better than pronouncing it wrong. :)

Congrats on the video!
iMoses

Post by iMoses »

beeporama wrote:
phuocsandiego wrote:So they called me Paul... not everyone can correctly pronounce Phuoc... but hey, that's my video!
Some English speakers would think it sounded like a certain dirty word! Probably better than pronouncing it wrong. :)

Congrats on the video!

When I was a teen I worked in a warehouse with a guy named Phouc Hu...
the folks in the office had the same reaction :)

Cool video...
threar

Post by threar »

phuocsandiego, I was wondering what you used to record the video. It'd be good to have some kind of list so that maybe we can start getting people making videos.
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

Phuoc - you blew threw that stop sign! be safe, kid! I want to ride with you one day!

I've said it once I'll say it again. You've got scooter fever! even have a video cam?! awesome!
phuocsandiego

Post by phuocsandiego »

iMoses wrote:When I was a teen I worked in a warehouse with a guy named Phouc Hu...
the folks in the office had the same reaction :)

Cool video...
Hey, I've always wanted to start my own university... Phuoc University. I'll call it Phuoc U for short. :twisted:
phuocsandiego

Post by phuocsandiego »

jijifer wrote:Phuoc - you blew threw that stop sign! be safe, kid! I want to ride with you one day!

I've said it once I'll say it again. You've got scooter fever! even have a video cam?! awesome!
There was a stop sign there?! :shock:

No way... I've gone by that turn a million times... there's no stop sign there. Trust me. :P
glamourgirrrl

Post by glamourgirrrl »

I've always wondered where the expression "California Stop" came from... Now I get it!!! LOL!!
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

phuocsandiego wrote:There was a stop sign there?! :shock:
Yeh, it looked like a stop sign to me too. Are stop signs in California advisory? Maybe it is like CA lane splitting rules - do it when you can. Whatever, I liked the video!
bpatrick5

Post by bpatrick5 »

Very cool! I saw the soft stop at the stop sign, but I also saw you were in CA. Those stops are totally okay in CA.

I so want a helmet cam!!
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

Great video!

I'm with threar. What's your camera setup, and where was it attached? Inquiring minds and all that. :)
Barberry17

Post by Barberry17 »

AWESOME! I love the way you blew right through that stop! Be careful!

Yes, how did you do your cam? I'm about to go on a long trip, and want to get some great video shots! Hopefully, I'll get it up on the Genuine Page too! Congrats again.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

well I guess you demo'd a "California stop" for us! Yes I assume you could see for a mile each way and it was clear.
anyhow, I do not think you should have been renamed "Paul" kind of suprised a cool company like Genuine would mainstream/anglo you plus a missed oppurtunity for a youtube called
"Phuoc's Buddy"