troll

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

Wow, that's a creepy looking dude. And the sculpture's creepy, too. : )

Bb.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

I new it trolls do live under bridges :shock:
TVB

Post by TVB »

Yeah, in Michigan, "troll" also refers to people who live in the Lower Peninsula, because from the perspective of the people on the north side of the Straits of Mackinac, we live "under the bridge".
bunny

Post by bunny »

I look like a troll doll every morning.

Speaking of, supposedly there's going to be a new movie about the Trolls ala Smurfs.

Not sure it's going to be worth the price of a ticket...especially since I still haven't seen Inception or Salt yet.
Yes, it's fast. No, you can't ride it.

illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

Not that I'm a big smurfs fan/purist or anything, but that movie looks pretty super-lame. It's like Garfield, no one's really missing Smurfs that much, and the few that are will be appalled by your high-budget CGI/live action rendition that's just coasting on a brand name. I'm sure Hank Azaria will slay as Gargamel, but David Cross killed in the first Chipmunks movie and I'd rather die than watch that again.

Then again, I've been proven wrong by the public's reaction to Dukes of Hazzard, SWAT, Pirates of the Caribbean I, II, III, and IV, Transformers I and II, The A-Team, Charlies' Angels, and the other 90% of all movies that are based on 60s/70s/80s toys or shows. I hear there's a Stretch Armstrong movie in the works. seriously.
TVB

Post by TVB »

illnoise wrote:Then again, I've been proven wrong by the public's reaction to Dukes of Hazzard, SWAT, Pirates of the Caribbean I, II, III, and IV, Transformers I and II, The A-Team, Charlies' Angels, and the other 90% of all movies that are based on 60s/70s/80s toys or shows.
The public's been fairlycool toward some of those.
I hear there's a Stretch Armstrong movie in the works. seriously.
Would you believe a film adaptation of Battleship? It's only a matter of time before Hungry Hungry Hippo: The Motion Picture and Vertibird: The Movie. There's a fake trailer out there for a Tetris feature film, which would be funnier if it weren't so possible.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

illnoise wrote:I hear there's a Stretch Armstrong movie in the works. seriously.
The possible benefit of this is that it might completely destroy any chance of Tayler Lautner having a post-Twilight-movies career.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

Stratego would actually make a good movie, but not Battleship.

Bb.
TobyDanger

Post by TobyDanger »

jasondavis48108 wrote:Jackie what the heck is that thing made out of. Looks totaly cool!
That's the Fremont Troll! Love that guy, he's on my short list of things to see in Seattle... IIRC he's mostly concrete, though that is a real VW bug clutched in his hand. His shiny eye is a hubcap I think...

-Toby
Jackie F

Post by Jackie F »

TobyDanger wrote:
jasondavis48108 wrote:Jackie what the heck is that thing made out of. Looks totaly cool!
That's the Fremont Troll! Love that guy, he's on my short list of things to see in Seattle... IIRC he's mostly concrete, though that is a real VW bug clutched in his hand. His shiny eye is a hubcap I think...

-Toby
his eye is a hubcap.
kneil67@yahoo.com

no please I dont tink I could handle another 80's remake movie people need to stop exploiting this time period rule number one never make a movie of a show that was ment to 20 min long is hollywood that starved creativity is never a strong point anymore why would anybody want to bring back the smufs. I just got over Kungfu kid now this Hmmm rope plus stepstool equals :idea:
loodieboy

Post by loodieboy »

kneil67@yahoo.com wrote: I just got over Kungfu kid now this Hmmm rope plus stepstool equals :idea:
Speaking of Kung Fu, that rope thing didn't work out so well for Grasshopper.
Clearly.
kneil67@yahoo.com

loodieboy wrote:
kneil67@yahoo.com wrote: I just got over Kungfu kid now this Hmmm rope plus stepstool equals :idea:
Speaking of Kung Fu, that rope thing didn't work out so well for Grasshopper.
hahahha awesome
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

TobyDanger wrote:

-Toby
WE SAW THE TROLL!
Attachments
troll.JPG
troll.JPG (44.53 KiB) Viewed 983 times
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

:shock: :shock: :D
That troll pic is AMAZING!!! I didn't know that existed.
pugbuddy

Post by pugbuddy »

Jackie F wrote:Image
Ah Seattle! I miss the Troll under the bridge! I forgot it was in Fremont though. It's been a while....
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).
laxer

Post by laxer »

I was hoping that someone was announcing that they got one of these Troll Scooters:

Now I'm just sad...
Tony M

Post by Tony M »

Jackie F wrote:Image
Good Grief...
I ain't seen anything like that under a bridge before, especially with an Emo hairstyle
Been Scooterin' since March 2010 & luvin' it!!!
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

You missed the bigger question "Why didn't Jackie get his scoot in the picture?" :wtf: