buddy 125 in cream

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

baptisto

buddy 125 in cream

Post by baptisto »

I just bought the cream buddy 125 from scooterworks in chicago <1/2 mile from my house>and it is awesome more fun than i could imagine even easier to ride for any one in limbo im 6 feet tall 250 lbs and this thing carries me like no ones buisness so you bigger guys have no worry theres enough power!!!!!
Shellee

Post by Shellee »

Hi there! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new Buddy! Is this your first scooter? I finally got to see the cream Buddy at my dealers last week. The cream color is really nice!

Happy scootin!
~ Shellee
Genuine Buddy 170
www.scooterdiva.com
big calm

Post by big calm »

Scootin in MS has a cream Buddy...It's the truth!
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

Yes I do, and I love her :P The color is so much more beautiful in person. You just can't appreciate the pearlescent quality without seeing it close up.

Enjoy! And scoot safe,
Jody
baptisto

Post by baptisto »

yea this is my first scooter and im totally addicted just waiting for accesories!!!!!
dahuffy

Post by dahuffy »

My husband has the cream and I have the pink. I've got parts on order to do the same mods that are on one of the discussions "Color Swaps". I really like the look of the Black and Pink together. I'm doing the one with the black seat.

Have a ball and be careful! I speak from experience as mine is in the shop as we speak because I took a tumble on the 5th with mine. No "major" damage to myself or the scooter...just some scrapes and bruises. :bat:
"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"