Ordered a Blur...

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

NoogaScooter

Ordered a Blur...

Post by NoogaScooter »

Ordered a Blur from Scenic City Scooters here in Chattanooga. Bought a Buddy 125 three weeks ago for my better half. Great people to work with and would recommend to anyone in this area to check out.

My son and I looked at the Blur online, and thought it was pretty cool. So...ordered one up...should be in late next week. Haven't seen one in person yet but from all that I've read...we'll be delighted.

Happy scoots....

NoogaScooter
Bryce-O-Rama

Post by Bryce-O-Rama »

I hope you are delighted with it. It's a great scooter. Is yours black or orange?
- Bryce
NoogaScooter

Post by NoogaScooter »

It's graphite/black.

Our Buddy 125 is orange.

Went for a nice little ride on the Buddy 125 tonight. Nothing like scootering some nice back country roads. Found a little BBQ on my journey tonight that I'll return to.

I'll post pics or a movie once we get the Blur.

It's like Chrismtas in July!

Later,
NoogaScooter
NoogaScooter

Post by NoogaScooter »

Picked up the Blur this afternoon. VERY NICE. I'm really impressed with the smoothness of the ride and the handling. Much nicer at higher speeds than the Buddy. But, still love the Buddy also. Guess it depends what mood I'm in. Wife and I took a nice little country road ride tonight and it was very nice.

I'm going to take some videos soon and post on youtube for potential Blur/Buddy owners.

Don't think you can go wrong with either one.

Scoot on,

NoogaScooter
blurblaine

Post by blurblaine »

Hi NoogaScooter,

Congrats on getting some really nice scooters and for getting out there and riding!

I'm confident that both your Blur & your wife's Buddy will serve you well and keep a smile on your face...

I hope that you and your wife truly enjoy your time out there scooting!

Loof forward to seeing some video.
Blaine

The 'Nati
Blur 150
Sym RV250
http://www.blainekelley.com/scooters.html

orange is good ... except in the NFL!
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

Scenic City is a great shop and it was just announced yesterday that Amerivespa 2008 will be held in Chattanooga, so you better be there!

Bb.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
NoogaScooter

Post by NoogaScooter »

2Stroke,

I'll be there...especially since I got around to getting my Motorcycle endorsement today on my license. I've been kind of riding around by the seat of my pants for the past couple weeks.....

Gotta take the Blur in for it's 500 BDU check-up at Scenic City. Have been enjoying the H*ll out of it since picking it up.

Scoot on,
NS
dru_

Post by dru_ »

You gonna be at Scenic City's Hill on Wheels next week? Hope to see you there!
NoogaScooter

Post by NoogaScooter »

Dru,

Unfortunately, I have another commitment. I'm a Certified Kansas City Barbecue Society BBQ Judge and am committed to judging a real big event next weekend in Lebanon, Tennessee. So, no, I won't be scooting, I'll be eating. Guess I'll have to re-order my priorities for next year.

Hope you enjoy Chattanooga. It's super nice.

Later,
NS