Not able to decide between Zuma 125 or Blur 220i

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rthotapalli

Not able to decide between Zuma 125 or Blur 220i

Post by rthotapalli »

I have been riding motorcycles for quite some time now, recently I rode one of my friends Zuma and fell in love with it. He only told me about Blur, so far after looking at both the scoots I am not able to decide on which one. Ofcourse zuma costs a bit less but also is half the size of Blur. The only thing that might make me get a zuma is it is readily available. Where as Blur is not in stock in Phoenix and I have to get it from a different place and get it shipped which might also add some money right.

I am just thinking out loud here so any suggestions are welcome..
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

Make sure there is a blur available, my dealer had to go to DC to get one and that's the only one that was anywhere remotely near me there aren't many left that are new in the states and the eathquakes in Japan has messed up production because they get a few parts from there and they cannot get them now. That means no new blur's coming over for a while.
rthotapalli

Found one Blur

Post by rthotapalli »

I found one Blur at a dealer and it as 49 miles on it as its a demo model. The price he gave me is 3599 plus tax and lice...it comes out to be 4124 out of the door. He said he is not going to go down on price so is this a good bargain as I think I am ready to say yes and get it...if the price is right.
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

We paid 4284 OTD, including a GIVI topcase and chrome rack on the back. The dealer had to drive from Carlisle to DC to pick it up so that is also in the price. The dealer in DC had a great price on the scoot so I think we made out great for a 2011. I think that price is good as well!
SQ

Post by SQ »

Having owned both go with the Blur. The Zuma is a great scoot but the Blur is so much better. Well worth the extra $$$ and wait.
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

Now that I have my blur I can't imagine buying anything else. The Blur is awesome to ride so much fun, great handling and did I mention FUN! Go get that Blur!
Lindsay
docjones

Post by docjones »

Get the Blur, it beats the Zuma in every catagory except maybe off road. That price is a steal, Get the Blur, you will not be disappointed.
RVRoadTrip

Post by RVRoadTrip »

Got my Blur for $3750 out the door. The wife doesn't want a scooter this big so we will be getting her a Zuma 125.
chillas61210

Post by chillas61210 »

wow that's a great price!
Lindsay
Numb

Post by Numb »

new member here - was just considering these two choices...but leaning towards the blur as the option of getting on the interstate is a good one to have

any good dealers in/around DC? from the website they appear to have a dealer in arlington, va but that domain is closed ... having a hard time finding one locally? Chillas - do you know what dealer they got yours from? thanks