Brooklyn to Burlington, Vermont

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

andy

Brooklyn to Burlington, Vermont

Post by andy »

Road trip time. Beautiful wather this past weekend. I checked my fluid levels and rode my Buddy 125 from NYC to Vermont. 348 miles approx each way - state and county roads no interstate. 10 hours riding each way - slow going in and out o NYC. The Buddy rode great - 50 mph - sometimes up to 65. Great trip. Congrats to my little Buddy. Smelled air that I didn't know existed when I drive to Vermont. Next? ... perhaps Florida.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Wow, that's a great accomplishment and I'm sure a really nice trip. Here I was, all excited about my 1-hour jaunt to Simi Valley on Sunday! Heh.

How did you plot your route? Take pics along the way?
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
rickyd410

Post by rickyd410 »

Congrats on the ride. That's got to feel good.

I have yet to go on a looong ride. But you know what? You've inspired me to plan something out this weekend. I have some friends in Pennsylvania that I've been wanting to ride up to see. Probably only a little over an hour one way, but more than my normal 25 min. tripo.