Two-Wheel Enthusiast Input Needed

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

NarMeowZippy

Two-Wheel Enthusiast Input Needed

Post by NarMeowZippy »

Hi All,

This is kind of an odd post... but I need some input!

My sister is getting married and made me the maid of honor. Now, as the maid of honor it is my responsibility to throw her a bachlorette party. :cry:
Since she's a huge two-wheel enthusiast (mopeds mostly but I'm bringing her to the dark side) I wanted to do a scooter/moped themed party.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do? Has anyone done something like this before and would be willing to share? The crazier ideas the better!

Thanks!!!!!!! :D
It's Scooter-rific!!!
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

mmm this is a tough one. maybe the male stripper can show up on a scooter in a cop uniform... :twisted:
Keys

Post by Keys »

You might contact April at Scoot! Quarterly (www.scootmag.blogspot.com). She always has the skinny on where to get scooter stuff like napkins, jewelry, cards, etc.

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
lotte

Post by lotte »

Ha! How cool!

Here's something that might be fun! If you have a photo of your sister's scooter/moped, you can send it to this guy

http://www.pinatas.com/Custom_Pinatas_s/31.htm

to have him make a custom pinata of it. What to put in it? Now, I won't get into that! :lol:
NarMeowZippy

Post by NarMeowZippy »

lotte wrote:Ha! How cool!

Here's something that might be fun! If you have a photo of your sister's scooter/moped, you can send it to this guy

http://www.pinatas.com/Custom_Pinatas_s/31.htm

to have him make a custom pinata of it. What to put in it? Now, I won't get into that! :lol:
that is the best idea! I could put metric tools in the pinata... she'd love it. Thanks for the input... what a fun idea!!!
It's Scooter-rific!!!