shad top case on sale scooterworks

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ggs34

shad top case on sale scooterworks

Post by ggs34 »

here is a real good deal i want to share with you. i just bought one so i want to share the great deal

http://www.scooterworks.com/Shad-Topcas ... 13652.aspx

shad sh-37 for 74.73
pugbuddy

Post by pugbuddy »

That's a big 'un for a Buddy!
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).
beastmaster

Post by beastmaster »

that is a really good deal, like realy good if i needed one id be all over that
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
michelle_7728

Post by michelle_7728 »

It's only a liter bigger than the Coocase Wizard, so it shouldn't be too big. Just be careful how you mount it (maybe do something like this to move the weight forward a hair and raise it up so that it helps with visibility of your tail light....and don't carry a lot of weight in it. I used mine for carrying my work laptop, and a lightweight sweater (for cushioning the laptop)--then when I got to work, I would put my helmet and gloves in it.

I thought my Coocase would look too big on the Buddy when I ordered it, but ended up thinking it worked out okay...and made the Buddy more visible from the back. :D

My only concern would be this thread, but maybe the Shad 27 will accommodate a laptop--if that is even the reason you are buying it, so it might not matter.
Past bikes: 08' Genuine Buddy 125, '07 Yamaha Majesty 400, '07 Piaggio MP3 250, '08 Piaggio MP3 500, '08 Aprilia Scarabeo 500
Current bikes: Two '09 Genuine Buddy 125's