Got my Learners permit!!!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rickyd410

Got my Learners permit!!!

Post by rickyd410 »

I'm going to take the written part of my Motorcycle license test today, and was curious how many questions is on the test?

I studied last night for a few hours so I think I'll be okay, but I haven't taken a test in quite some time. Hm.... I guess about 6 years or so.. It'll be interesting.

I'm so excited to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by rickyd410 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dru_

Post by dru_ »

Don't know about Maryland, but here it's 20 questions on Motorcycle safety, and then 20 on Streets signs and signals, have to get 80% or better. (I missed 1 out of 40).
rickyd410

Post by rickyd410 »

I passed the knowledge part of the test which gives me a Learners Permit!! :D :D :D :D Maryland law requires that I have this for at least two weeks, then I can take my drivers test for the full Motorcycle license!!

So now it's Buddy time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to the dealer on Thursday and they just got in a cream buddy. I might be taking it off their hands tomorrow. :D :) :D :D :) :D :) :) 8) 8) :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :D :D :D
rickyd410

Post by rickyd410 »

So I test drove the cream buddy, and it was very smooth and very easy to drive. I only got to drive around the parking lot, but it was still fun. I liked driving it very much.

My wife isn't too pleased about me plunking down 3 grand on something I don't NEED.

How can I convince her? I've got the scooter bug, and it's not going away.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

you don't need to save money on gas, parking, wear and tear on the car? more important, you don't need a big smile on your foolish face? my husband was your wife and to make a long story short we have 2 Buddys now.
Keys

Post by Keys »

Listen, Ricky, you have a scooter for, oh, say...15 - 20 minutes and you will wonder how you ever made it through without this thing that you REALLY needed all your life!

--Keys 8)

..."don't need"...pshaw! You do too!!
"Life without music would Bb"
rickyd410

Post by rickyd410 »

^^ I like the way you think!!