vespa hook

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

mlee10018

vespa hook

Post by mlee10018 »

does anyone know how I can get a hook like the vespa ones that can close? I had to bring home some take out tonight and had to clamp the bag between my legs because it would not stay in the hook provided. May be I can just replace it if I can find that part.
Lee
Keys

Post by Keys »

Sure, no problem...go to the scooterworks dot com site and order one! They have ALL kinds of neat gizmos for Vespas like that!

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
jess

Post by jess »

Here's one from scooterworks. Might be tough to mount it securely to the plastic body panels, though.

sparty

Post by sparty »

I never had any problem carry groceries in the bag hook, the hook was able to retain my bag at 55mph. I have to agree that it doesn;t look very assuring though.

How about the hook from Vespa GT/LX? Don't they come with a black plastic hook that's collapsable?
mlee10018

Post by mlee10018 »

the bag that I was carrying had higher handles than the hook, so it would not stay in...
If there is a black plastic hook, that would be great. I will call a vespa dealer this coming week.
thanks.
Lee
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

sparty wrote:I never had any problem carry groceries in the bag hook, the hook was able to retain my bag at 55mph. I have to agree that it doesn;t look very assuring though.

How about the hook from Vespa GT/LX? Don't they come with a black plastic hook that's collapsable?
The black plastic retractable hook on the Vespa LX is built into the end of the seat.