Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

k1dude

Post by k1dude »

Thanks to our founding fathers for creating the greatest experiment in human history. We have our warts, but there's no other place on the planet I'd rather be a citizen. Count your blessings and guard them with all your might!
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

And take your scooter to the liquor store before nightfall, ride home with as much as you can carry, and lock that thing up tight in the garage for the night. I've never ridden around the city on the 4th of July WITHOUT getting hit by a barrage of bottle rockets/roman candles and ALMOST hit by drunks driving home from BBQs and trying to watch fireworks as they drive.

Ride safe and sober!
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
irishtim

Post by irishtim »

America is a place where the newly naturalized citizen (many sworn in today) and the descendant of the Pilgrims are equally and uniquely American. No one cares where you came from-you are an American!

For 236 she looks pretty darn good!
OH,PA,IN,WV,KY,TN,WI,MI,SC,ON,BDA
Capt_Don

Post by Capt_Don »

you all too, happy independence day!
theflash784

Post by theflash784 »

Happy Independence Day ! Stay safe. Watch out for the thunderstorms, down wires and crazies with fireworks! Here's to our brave men and women serving in the military who keep us free!
pumpedoncaffeine

Post by pumpedoncaffeine »

Happy Independence Day! Take time to remember why this holiday is so important to our history and enjoy your day.
ThreeSheets
Dealer

Post by ThreeSheets »

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
<b>FLAT SQUIRREL SCOOTERS</b>
421 N. Randall Rd, Lake in the Hills, IL
www.flatsquirrelscooters.com
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

yes, Happy "Independence Day". Not to be a nit-picker, but it gets annoying to hear people wish me a "Happy 4th". 4th what? Happy 5th? Happy 28th?

Riding home from the fireworks show, I had my lady riding cupcake. She told me to stop getting so startled by the amateur fireworks in the hood. I can't help to get startled when any other day of the year it would sound like gunfire. Not that it's a common occurrance around here, but it's enough of a pucker factor either way.