[NSR] geek bender

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

black sunshine

Post by black sunshine »

i. LOVE. KORRA!!!

i was in a hotel in Charlotte when the finale aired. imagine my distress when Nickelodeon, out of ALL the channels that the offered, did not work!!!! imagine the guy at the hotel desk listening to a grown man rage out because Nickelodeon wouldn't load! #rageface

yeah.

i met a girl when i was in NYC that looks and sounds just like Korra. of course, she was cool :)

is there a spoilers tag on this forum? coz i want to discuss a lot of things but i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen yet, lol . . .
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

^ha ha.
I joined a forum for avater. but don't go back much. i get the vibe that it's average user age is 14. :D But as far as info and discussion its pretty thorough.

Both old ATLA and KORRA
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

black sunshine wrote:is there a spoilers tag on this forum? coz i want to discuss a lot of things but i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen yet, lol . . .
You can change the text to the background color and tell people to select it.

Like this:

SELECT BELOW TO READ! WARNING, SPOILERS!
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Here's the code:

Code: Select all

[color=#F6F6F6]Your text here[/color]
Of course, if someone quotes it, I think it'll just display the spoiler text, though it will be very faint and hard to read.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…