BlackJack Mod (literally)

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

AlisonK

BlackJack Mod (literally)

Post by AlisonK »

Genuine has a series called the internationals. There is a red one for Spain, blue one for France and a Green one for Italy. I decided to do one for England, or less specifically, Great Britain. I have nicknamed it the UnionJack.
Attachments
The BlackJack stock
The BlackJack stock
Blackjack.jpg (23.3 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Close-up of the checkerboard. Not easy to do, I had to disassemble the front panel.
Close-up of the checkerboard. Not easy to do, I had to disassemble the front panel.
checkers detail 2.jpg (36.11 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Side view, with a black and white Union Jack sticker. There is one in the same place on the other side too.
Side view, with a black and white Union Jack sticker. There is one in the same place on the other side too.
Blackjack mod 3.jpg (31.96 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Rear view showing the Mod target sticker on the back.  There is another smaller sticker above it from an English motorcycle magazine.  It says, "caution, tuned 4-stroke" I didn't intend to leave it on, but there it is!
Rear view showing the Mod target sticker on the back. There is another smaller sticker above it from an English motorcycle magazine. It says, "caution, tuned 4-stroke" I didn't intend to leave it on, but there it is!
Blackjack mod 2.jpg (22.81 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
And an offset front view. I removed all the Buddy stickers. I held onto them in case I want to put them back on.
And an offset front view. I removed all the Buddy stickers. I held onto them in case I want to put them back on.
Blackjack Mod 1.jpg (23.22 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
mattgordon

Post by mattgordon »

Well done. I disliked those puffy Blackjack emblems and removed them, but you took it to the next level. Very nice!
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

I'd like to see a union jack color schemed buddy, every scooter that has one usually looks amazing.
buddhascoota

Post by buddhascoota »

Hello,

I took off the Black Jack and Buddy logos from the front of my just-purchased Black Jack (First Scooter!), and at various angles I can still clearly see where the stickers were. Any recommendations on how to clean it up? Will Soft Scrub work? I want to be sure it will work before I take the time to remove the stickers from the sides.

Thanks!
bgwss

Post by bgwss »

Try rubbing alcohol, dries up the adhesive so you can just rub off.
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

Goo-Gone or Goof Off, what ever is in your area.
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing