Rally de los Muertos - San Antonio, Texas - October 26-27

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

hackett

Rally de los Muertos - San Antonio, Texas - October 26-27

Post by hackett »

The Third Coast Rally is sadly no longer with us, but we're looking to celebrate the Day of the Dead in the best way we know how: with scooters!

October 26-27, 2012, in San Antonio, Texas. Vintage or modern, it don't matter. Bring 'em all.

Details to come.

http://rallydelosmuertos.com
http://www.facebook.com/events/433658899995542/
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
Tam Tam

AWRIGHT!!!!

Post by Tam Tam »

man, that looks cool! I'm more stoked now 'cause I couldn't make the Spring Fling this year
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
hackett

Post by hackett »

I was just wondering whether I'd missed you at Spring Fling (which was a blast).

Can't remember if it's been posted here, but a rep from Genuine is going to be at the Motorcycle Shop all day this Thursday, and there's a ride after work.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
hackett

Post by hackett »

What's that? Registration is now live.

http://www.rallydelosmuertos.com
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Wish I could make it. Had a blast in SA in 2010! Too many rallies!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
hackett

Post by hackett »

Would've been cool if you could've made it. We're gonna try to pull out all the stops on this one. More details to come.

Hoping I can swing Amerivespa 2013, though. I have some family in the area, which might help convince the wife... :twisted:
heythere512

Post by heythere512 »

The Austin Scooter Club should have quite a showing for the SA rally! I can't wai!